The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights

-Vintage Canuck-

11 minutes ago, TU90 said:

Not sure how anyone is happy about this. Not the way for our current younger guys to progress as professionals.

This is how you become the Oilers.

the Coilers actually had several guaranteed 1st overalls, I wish we could be like them, in that regard only of course.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

And you may just get two of them in the near future

brock-boeser.jpg

mr-magic-mov.jpeg?w=1280

I don't genuinely want my team to lose but I'm embracing the tank because it's best for our long term future atm. And the future is looking very bright! With likely a few more high draft picks over the next few years and a few more savvy later round picks by Benning and co we'll be in pretty good shape going forward.

I was on board with the twins coming back until these past couple of weeks. I'd much rather see Pettersson and Dahlen next year. Sedins are hall of famers/ numbers in the rafters and ring of honor guys, but our prospect pool is... as Dahlin says "sick". If we let these kids grow up together, we're going to have an amazing team. It's the reason Gudbranson signed here instead of going to a lower tax bracket.

It's why we need need those extra 2 roster spots for a rebuilding team and the reason Burrows waived his NTC to help out the Canucks organization. Burrows for Dahlen will turn out to be our Erat for Forsberg.

Either we get Dahlin, or we get Boqvist or Bouchard. Drafting is about team building and drafter Jim has worked magic so far.

It would suck if we were a bottom team again next year, but Jack Hughes would make the team complete.

Archived