The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ ST. LOUIS BLUES

Bo fan

12 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

If they like losing so much, hope they enjoy losing the lotto again.  At least the Canucks are trying.

I agree. Way rather have an unintentional tank by the players than an intentional one. When mngmt actually tries to tank it destroys the heart/soul of the players. 

We're in the rare situation where mngmt is trying to be competitive and the players are trying to win but it's just not happening. No better way for fans to enjoy a tank while the team retains its competivenes. 

Funny that people say that Markstrom and Nillson are tank commanders. The truth is that they are giving their 100% best. They are trying to win. They are just not NHL caliber. If the Canucks keep any of them for next season I will seriously question the competence of the management. They proved over and over and over that they are just not good enough. I saw a Canucks practice (Not public) and the players were scoring at will against both of them. It was laughable.

5 minutes ago, Dave "The Hammer" Schultz said:

God i hope we get all new goaltenders next year, like demko and another...sorry but im not a fan of our current tandem 

They were unproven goalies as starters at the NHL level - it was a bit much to ask them to be starting goalies with this blueline in front of them.

1 minute ago, Curt said:

Funny that people say that Markstrom and Nillson are tank commanders. The truth is that they are giving their 100% best. They are trying to win. They are just not NHL caliber. If the Canucks keep any of them for next season I will seriously question the competence of the management. They proved over and over and over that they are just not good enough. I saw a Canucks practice (Not public) and the players were scoring at will against both of them. It was laughable.

But...but....Gillis traded Luongo for Markstrom.......

23 minutes ago, Joe_Kerr said:

One big reason I would want them back next year is so that Pettersson can experience the Sedins and learn from them.

And Horvat’s comments about them today prove why that could be important 

Archived