The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

3 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Had you taken Barkov instead, you'd be matching my team in my other pool. Sharing 3 core players, looks like I'll be cheering for you here :lol:

Funny you say that cause I as debating between Barkov and Johnny..... It was a tough decision. Hopefully one that I don't regret

7 minutes ago, Tylez said:

Funny you say that cause I as debating between Barkov and Johnny..... It was a tough decision. Hopefully one that I don't regret

I can't imagine you will. Both great players with upside. Just a matter of wanting a centre or winger (and the stain of having a Flames player haha)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

Had you taken Barkov instead, you'd be matching my team in my other pool. Sharing 3 core players, looks like I'll be cheering for you here :lol:

Lol it's so nerve wracking making picks in this league. I don't want to be judged by the great hockey minds of CDC. 

Tylez debating on taking sasha with his pick makes me feel better. 

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jaku said:

I was wondering when he would get taken! I was hoping he would make it to my pick. Solid choice!

Will be risky for me, considering 3 of my first 4 picks have been defenceman now but hopefully it’ll all work out in the end!

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Dang! Nice pick. Another player that I had high on my list.

thank you sir  ...  i guess if everyone picks well ...it will be a damn exciting league .

btw @Master Mind    how about if a player gets injured?  will there be some IR spots on the roster? 

how about those claims per week  ? but i see  we have 25 claims per season ? 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

13 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

thank you sir  ...  i guess if everyone picks well ...it will be a damn exciting league .

btw @Master Mind    how about if a player gets injured?  will there be some IR spots on the roster? 

and...there are 5 picks per week ...means we can drop and claim 5 times per week? 

I was torn between Rantanen and Krug. I started to think there was a chance of him coming back to me for my next pick.

And no IR spots. Those players will automatically be benched. Try to organize your lineup to accommodate that. I.e. if you have players that play multiple positions, you can move them around so you still have 4C, 4LW, 4RW.

I don't have it setup for 5 claims per week, where do you see that? I do have it set for 25 claims on the season, but that number can be changed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

I was torn between Rantanen and Krug. I started to think there was a chance of him coming back to me for my next pick.

And no IR spots. Those players will automatically be benched. Try to organize your lineup to accommodate that. I.e. if you have players that play multiple positions, you can move them around so you still have 4C, 4LW, 4RW.

I don't have it setup for 5 claims per week, where do you see that? I do have it set for 25 claims on the season, but that number can be changed.

okidoki   and nvm