• Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

Very happy that the Bruins are gone and even happier that Marchand's antics heavily contributed to their demise. "The Lick" gave Tampa increased intensity and certainly turned the officials against the Bruins.

Marchand is a disgusting person who shows no respect for the game or the other players. He is a selfish piece of bull dung and I hope Chara takes him out to the woodshed and beats the crap out of him for the harm he did to the team.

Go Jets.

4 minutes ago, brokensticks said:

Very happy that the Bruins are gone and even happier that Marchand's antics heavily contributed to their demise. "The Lick" gave Tampa increased intensity and certainly turned the officials against the Bruins.

Marchand is a disgusting person who shows no respect for the game or the other players. He is a selfish piece of bull dung and I hope Chara takes him out to the woodshed and beats the crap out of him for the harm he did to the team.

Go Jets.

I'd pay to see that, and you know that halfway through the beatdown Sharthand would try to sneak a lick in on Zdeno.

34 minutes ago, brokensticks said:

Marchand is a disgusting person who shows no respect for the game or the other players. He is a selfish piece of bull dung and I hope Seabass  takes him out to the woodshed and beats the crap out of him for the harm he did to the team.

Go Jets.

28 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I'd pay to see that, and you know that halfway through the beatdown Sharthand would try to sneak a lick in on Seabass.

IO8CPF.gif

Archived