The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 CDC Puck Draft

thejazz97

7 minutes ago, Sygvard said:

Buffalo Drafts Calen Addison. 

Sometimes it is a passion pick. Sometimes it is just a consensus average 30 dropping to 47. Value is value. 

@maroe

Yeah alright we definitely aren’t friends anymore... for sure this time. First you take Hallander from me now Addison? You are a heartbreaker Syg.

23 minutes ago, maroe said:

Calgary selects: Jett Woo

Love this pick, mostly cause his name is Jett and he's from Manitoba. I'll be disappointed if Winnipeg doesn't find a way to draft him IRL...

1 minute ago, Tigs said:

@thejazz97 just didn't see this on the draft sheet yet. Thanks.

Thanks - when I'm at work, sometimes I don't have time to complete more than what requires immediate attention. I've done this, but I'll leave the changing of the draft picks in the sheet up to @Salter from now on as he seems to have everything under control :P 

7 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Thanks - when I'm at work, sometimes I don't have time to complete more than what requires immediate attention. I've done this, but I'll leave the changing of the draft picks in the sheet up to @Salter from now on as he seems to have everything under control :P 

All hail @Salter!!!

Salter-logo.png

17 minutes ago, Tigs said:

Love this pick, mostly cause his name is Jett and he's from Manitoba. I'll be disappointed if Winnipeg doesn't find a way to draft him IRL...

tried to talk myself into him for those reasons.

but Cheveldae isn't quite a Bergevin

Archived