The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 CDC Puck Draft

thejazz97

Just now, Tigs said:

<_<

Well I guess that makes my selection easy.

Washington is proud to select K'Andre Miller.

@JE14 selects Jonatan Berggren via list.

@Master Mind

Sorry Tigs, but at least you know I'll be routing for Miller to pan out for you!

With our even rarer second 1st round pick, the Rangers select:

S_Z_Generals_67s_1029_2___Super_Portrait

Serron Noel!

@Salter

8 minutes ago, Sestito'sHandMadeVodka said:

Ahhh azzy and myself. Running on GMT, wasting away our work days knowing inanes not even awake yet

I'd like to think he's lying awake right now, unable to sleep, sweating profusely and desperately searching through Elite Prospects on his iPhone 5 because @Salter just nabbed Rasmus Sandin and now he's stumped for who to pick. Seconds turn into minutes, minutes into hours, @inane drifts in and out of consciousness and dreams of talking hot dogs playing hockey, Carrie Underwood singing the Russian national anthem while Alex Ovechkin drinks vodka from a wellington boot, and of a faceless man wearing a Red Wings jersey staring at him while he places a breakfast order in the greasy spoon down the road. "Why is that strange man staring at me?" says @inane. But what he doesn't know is that that faceless man just ordered the last omelette, so he's going to have to settle for beans on toast.

Hey guys, just a reminder that after @oldnews makes his pick to end the round, time limits will begin. Currently we have them set at one hour? I don’t know that we’ll need that short of time limits for rounds 2/3 if we keep chugging along, but time limits will be coming into effect after round 1 (between 4:30pm-10:30pm PST).

If you guys aren’t sure if you’ll be able to make it for your pick, sending in a list would be appreciated. If not, you’ll be able to make up your pick at any time after you’ve run out the clock.

Thanks guys :) 

2 hours ago, Captain Azzy said:

I'd like to think he's lying awake right now, unable to sleep, sweating profusely and desperately searching through Elite Prospects on his iPhone 5 because @Salter just nabbed Rasmus Sandin and now he's stumped for who to pick. Seconds turn into minutes, minutes into hours, @inane drifts in and out of consciousness and dreams of talking hot dogs playing hockey, Carrie Underwood singing the Russian national anthem while Alex Ovechkin drinks vodka from a wellington boot, and of a faceless man wearing a Red Wings jersey staring at him while he places a breakfast order in the greasy spoon down the road. "Why is that strange man staring at me?" says @inane. But what he doesn't know is that that faceless man just ordered the last omelette, so he's going to have to settle for beans on toast.

I am so glad you stayed.

Looking to package #101 and #106 for a higher pick, anyone interested send me a PM. Willing to throw in my 2019 WPG 3rd if it gets me a lot closer to the current action.

Archived