The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

2 hours ago, oldnews said:

Yeah.....coulda' hada' a guy with horrible underlying numbers, 10 pts over the past two seasons (107 games)... 7 minutes a game, didn't kill a second of penalties last year, strictly a 13th man and winger (who never takes draws).....

But cheaper than Beagle, so....

:o I didn't realize we got points for underlying numbers, PK TOI, and faceoffs...

• Cheers 1

On 21. 7. 2018 at 12:46 AM, pmalina said:

Sharks are open to move defender Joe Morrow.

Joe is signed for two more seasons at 1.2M.

Joe plays for Winnipeg Jets.

Joe averaged 2.8 fantasy points last year and you can count on his hits and blocks.

Joe is 25 years old and does not require waivers (can change during this season).

Current asking price starts at 3rd round draft pick.

Sharks will wait 2-3 more days for other GMs to message us before making final decision on Morrow.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Rumours from www.Nikolay'sLeft Bulin.com/OrWasItHisRightKhabi?
Don't click it... I have no clue what it could be :lol:

This article does not represent the views of Nashville Management.

The Nashville Predators are taking final offers on the following players for Draft Picks... or equivalent assets will be considered. 

Matt Irwin: Had an off season last year. If you look at his history, has always put up over 3 FPts/g in previous seasons. Playoff bound - deep.
William Karlsson: Rumoured asking price is 2 first rounders minimum. GM Apollo has denied trade bait rumours. Apparently he also thinks that it's not allowed to trade someone immediately after matching their offer sheet. If someone could clarify that would be great (not that Nashville Management wants to know, they have it under control)

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

If you match an offer, IRL NHL rules state that you can’t trade them for a year.

@apollo ;) 

I knew that from somewhere! Thanks for clarifying. The reporters of www.Nikolay'sLeft Bulin.com/OrWasItHisRightKhabi? thank you.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, D-Money said:

This came up last year, and the Commish team confirmed that rule does not apply in Puck (like most rules!).

Ah, well hurrah for Puck then! :P

@apollo feel free to trade your second-best player (behind Sbisa, of course ;)) at your leisure!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• -SN- locked and unlocked this topic

So with Drew leaving CDC with a sprinkle of homophobia and a dash of rage, we can now get back to a sophisticated league.

Looking to shake up my roster, will move prospects and roster players. Reach out to Chicago and we’ll work something out. I’ve managed to make a few moves since taking over the team from SV, but would like to put a bigger stamp on it. 

Heiskanen, Girard, and Fabbro? Not looking for 2nd round picks or “B” prospects in return. Respect everyone’s game in those offers, but unless I come on in a Drew(ish) drunking rage, you probably won’t trick me.

Otherwise, let’s talk!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

Boy do I feel like I missed something :lol:

Yeah, it was something else. Perks of being a mod is I can still see the hidden posts, they just come up red for me. So I get reminded of all that craziness every time I come back in lol

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1