The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

On 2018-10-21 at 8:05 AM, ActionJax09 said:

Question for the executive, based on the amount we have spent on our medical budget we can put guys on IR who have one of four injury designations. Either IR, Out indefinitely, expected to miss or Day to Day. The sites approved to find these designations are TSN or ESPN. I’ve looked on both and the only designations I see used are with IR or Day to Day. Is there somewhere else we should be looking? @canuck2xtreme @Mike Vanderhoek @Nail

If you look at ESPN you’ll note Ty Rattie and Nolan Patrick are out indefinitely (out).

out indefinitely and expected to miss are the least used... just limbo as players are determined for a more permanent status, or a team confirmation.

‘expected to miss’ does seems to be being used less though. I had paid to this level before, and not found value.

espn has Elias Pettersson listed as DL, what on earth is that?

Edited by greensman

Wife and I are stoked to be taking my boys to their first Canucks game Jan 20 against DET.

Any tips for getting the most out of the experience for the kids? We'll be bringing ear muffs for them for sure but beyond that... not really sure. Usually I just buy beers when I go but we're in the no drinking section, so... :lol:

• Like 2

On 2018-10-22 at 7:03 AM, greensman said:

If you look at ESPN you’ll note Ty Rattie and Nolan Patrick are out indefinitely (out).

out indefinitely and expected to miss are the least used... just limbo as players are determined for a more permanent status, or a team confirmation.

‘expected to miss’ does seems to be being used less though. I had paid to this level before, and not found value.

espn has Elias Pettersson listed as DL, what on earth is that?

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll start using ESPN now. 

Pending the IR placement of Michael Raffl.... 

Re-call: The Washington Capitals re-call Tage Thompson to the NHL roster.

Capitals Lines:

Kreider - Koivu - Laine

Dzingel - Turris - E. Kane

Copp - Lowry - Dea 

Peca - Gauthier - Kassian

Thompson 

Klingberg - Ellis

Yandle - DeMelo 

Grzelcyk - Djoos

J. Ryan - Gudas

Murray

DeSmith

Question: A number of my AHL players are on the IR right now in the NHL. Can I place them on the IR in the CDCGML and send them directly to the AHL when they are healthy or would I have to put them on waivers when I activate them before assigning them to the AHL?

9 hours ago, da.moose said:

Question: A number of my AHL players are on the IR right now in the NHL. Can I place them on the IR in the CDCGML and send them directly to the AHL when they are healthy or would I have to put them on waivers when I activate them before assigning them to the AHL?

If they are waivers eligible, they must go through waivers first.

• Thanks 1