The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] - Nineteen Eighty-Four (Game Over; Mafia Win)

Beluga Whale

10 years is quite a good run, dating back to Krazz's initial matches.

I'm sure we'll have the odd game that happens every six months but virtually all of the community here is composed of people who are in the post-secondary/graduate/career stages of life where it gets hard to consistently commit time and effort.  And, unfortunately, I don't imagine there will be a period of time where all of our schedules really open up.  I could be wrong though; hopefully I am.

For me, the period of time between February and August 2016, where we had, what seems like, a game every week, was really fun and nostalgic.  I'm glad I had the opportunity to play (well if you could call some of my games that) and get to become acquainted with a lot of y'all.

39 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

10 years is quite a good run, dating back to Krazz's initial matches.

I'm sure we'll have the odd game that happens every six months but virtually all of the community here is composed of people who are in the post-secondary/graduate/career stages of life where it gets hard to consistently commit time and effort.  And, unfortunately, I don't imagine there will be a period of time where all of our schedules really open up.  I could be wrong though; hopefully I am.

For me, the period of time between February and August 2016, where we had, what seems like, a game every week, was really fun and nostalgic.  I'm glad I had the opportunity to play (well if you could call some of my games that) and get to become acquainted with a lot of y'all.

danny-devito-crying-5a39eaaadf642.jpeg

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

2016 was indeed a great year for mafia. A lot of good times. 

I imagine there will be more games in the future. But it will keep dwindling down imo.

Tbh if we recruit young blood from other forums, advertise the hell out of it here and get some of our banned members back it shouldn't be much of a problem.

A lot of this hinges on the admins. Stealth. Save us.

Archived