The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cost per points Players

Canckelhead

25 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Eriksson's not that bad of a signing.

Let's see how he does this coming season.

Less that 30 points and 10 goals. 

Seemed like he could be a good signing after he put up 30 goals. Turns out he's slowing down faster than anticipated and hasn't shown (so far) of returning to anywhere near that form. 

Other players that make less than him that I'm fairly certain will put up more points than him:

Kyle Turris

James Neal

Alex Steen

Josh Bailey

T.J Oshie.

There's a lot more. 

All in all - Eriksson is terrible and his contract is worse. 

I really don't get why everyone is still crying over Eriksson's contract. It is what it is leave the guy alone. When the Canucks signed him he was one of the big two with Lucic. It's not like Lucic is looking like the one that got away. He might not be scoring at the pace his salary warranted but at the same time, he does many other things well that are not shown on the stats sheet. 

38 minutes ago, smokes said:

I really don't get why everyone is still crying over Eriksson's contract. It is what it is leave the guy alone. When the Canucks signed him he was one of the big two with Lucic. It's not like Lucic is looking like the one that got away. He might not be scoring at the pace his salary warranted but at the same time, he does many other things well that are not shown on the stats sheet. 

None of the big name signings that year are doing all that well (Loui and Milan, Okposo, Ladd, Nielsen, Backes, Helm, Brouwer...)

I'm glad that at least he can play throughout the lineup, has a two-way game and can do alright while riding Bo and Brock's coattails. 

Archived