The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

1 hour ago, Nail said:

They do not need waivers for 30 calendar days following the original waiving.

Thank you, then my moves are solid. cheers.

57 minutes ago, Monty said:

Washington currently sits 6th overall and sits in the first wildcard spot.

#Metro=Death

o.O wow....hahaha tough stuff...hopefully we move up over time into 3rd in the pacific and solidify our post season thoughts a little. That metro is tough stuff!

Just now, Primal Optimist said:

Thank you, then my moves are solid. cheers.

o.O wow....hahaha tough stuff...hopefully we move up over time into 3rd in the pacific and solidify our post season thoughts a little. That metro is tough stuff!

That’s what I get for trying to compete against @Mike Vanderhoek, @winterhawks, and @Squeak. Has made me re-evaluate what my goal is for my team. For the past 3 years my goal has been to get out of the first round. At this point, with no first round picks for the next two years, perhaps it’s just making the playoffs.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-11-08 at 9:25 AM, donut47 said:

Dylan Strome, Oliver Bjorkstrand, Pavel Zacha, and Cody Ceci are all available for trade. Looking for a quality hockey deal (rather than a large quantity of depth guys and potential call-ups). Would hope to turn the season around and compete for a playoff spot.

Mackinnon, Benn and Connor aren't moving so don't bother. Arvidsson could be discussed but I would need a ridiculous return back. 

Hello friends. Still this. Primarily looking to shake things up, acquire some forwards and defence. Maybe even a future goalie or draft picks? 

Edited by donut47