The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

8 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To TBL - Chris Kreider (50% retained for 2018-19 season, 25% retained for 2019-20 season)

To STL - Blake Coleman, Max Jones, TBL 2019 3rd Round Pick, TBL 2020 5th Round Pick

@Master Mind

The rebuild continues. We love what Coleman brings and the potential in Jones. Adding more picks I always love. Going into this draft I have: 

2 1sts

4 2nds

4 3rds

1 4th.

Looking for more!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Nail said:

To TBL - Chris Kreider (50% retained for 2018-19 season, 25% retained for 2019-20 season)

To STL - Blake Coleman, Max Jones, TBL 2019 3rd Round Pick, TBL 2020 5th Round Pick

@Master Mind

Thanks to @inane for smooth negotiations. We touched base months ago on Kreider but didn’t make the move. But with the frenzy in full effect we thought now was better then ever. Kreider hold some risk. He may not get dealt at the deadline, but there is a chance. Regardless he comes with term and that is important here. We are not paying for a rental which is great and acquired a guy who can play top 6. Jones could also pan out to be the same style of player. 

Good luck to Blake who is having himself a season for sure. As well good luck to Max and his development in St. Louis! 

Edited by Tylez
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BM24 said:

Hell of a performance last night by Aleksandar Georgiev, on his birthday to boot.

I just watched the replay of the whole game on sports net while snuggling my old doggo who had cold paws after some great fun in the snow this morning, and WOW what a good job he put in there in the paint last night! Impressive. 

• Upvote 1

Alright ladies, home stretch for me. Hoping to complete last trade for my big playoff run. It’s my last one that’s a “need”. Anything else is pretty much unexpected and likely “future for future” deals.

I’ve had a few discussions with GMs interested in Ukko-Pekka. Those trades have centered around him for a forward prospect. Although, defensive prospect isn’t something I’d say no to.

There have been quite a number of inquiries on Bowers, but no offers. 

If you want to get something done, reach out soon. Not much time left for me before I’m gone.

1 minute ago, Nail said:

To TBL - Yannick Weber, Brad Hunt

To SJS - Nikita Scherbak, Spencer Watson, Bogdan Kiselevich

@Master Mind

Thanks to Jaku, 

With some injuries to the back end, we felt it was necessary to acquire some depth heading in to the playoff run! Happy to add some vets to the back end. Thanks Nail for processing

7 minutes ago, Nail said:

To BUF - Erik Gustafsson, BOS 2019 4th Round Pick

To BOS - Ondrej Kase, Victor Olofsson

@Master Mind

It was difficult moving trading both Kase and Olofsson, but Gustafsson is having a great season and addressing our blue-line was a priority. Thank you for the talks @JE14. Best of luck!