The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ St Louis Blues | Sunday, December 9th, 12:00 PM

HerrDrFunk

9 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

As a guy who has survived a stroke, and I hate Buttman too. I'd rather he just lost his job. 

My Mom, too.  So, in seeing how someone struggles to get "back" their life (if they're even granted such an opportunity), I'm in total agreement.

I may "hate" people...but never have it in me to wish them harm suffering.  Well, Brad Marchand...never mind.  I'll just hope his hair all falls out.  As he's sneezing, so it's inhaled into his nose.  Coughing up a hairball that is then posted world wide so he goes into hiding out of embarrassment. 

Glad you beat it, my friend.  One of the good guys, we need ya.

4 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

So funny to see people make fun of this. I mean I DISLIKE the leafs like no other. But did people really think that WIlly would come back guns a blazing after missing NHL training camp and doing his own sort of conditioning with some Swedish team?

I am glad they gave him his contract, I doubt Dubas sticks to his word of not trading him, would be wise for the Leafs to get out from that contract. They should have just traded him and let another team sign him.

Willy will probably  start playing better in a month, will he live up to the hype of his 10m US salary this year...I doubt it. But thats the Laffs problem

I am glad they have that contract too. Means won't have to watch the leafs hoist the cup! Unless they somehow do it this year! 

Nice Star Wars GDT!

Help us EP40, you're our only hope!

ChewBrocka, Hans Bolo and Princess Leivo, get the Millennium-Orca up to light speed. Goldobin Leader, swing by and pick up Lando Virtanen, if we use the force, we win easy! like shooting womp Blues back home. :P

Go Nucks!

1 hour ago, TheGuardian_ said:

12W 19L vs 10W 17L I think the statistical edge goes to the Canucks slightly but the home ice advantage and start time favour the Blues.

Both teams are struggling with injuries, StL with 2 key dmen out and a top six forward and prospect Fabbri.

Van still missing Sutter and Sven, I don't count Dorsett or LaPlante in my man games lost as they never were on the team this year.

Pietrangelo's name was mentioned as a possible trade asset as well as Parayko, to try to get back the first they traded and as a cap dump.

StLouis is a team that may decide to rebuild soon with many of their veterans going so some may step it up to showcase their talent to get to a superior team others because they want to stay. They are a team that has been caught in the middle, good enough for a playoff spot, not good enough to take them further, a spot the Canucks should not want to get caught in. They may decide to do the Colorado dive.

Noon is almost too early to crack a beer, ALMOST.

Two teams close in the standings with similar injury stories.

Unless you can find a good " breakfast blend "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BEER

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

Out of all those old Chess box sets that came out in the late 80's, Wolf was the only one I didn't pick up for some reason. Don't know why. 

Get it now! It has it all. I'm still waiting for a Skip James or Son House box set. 

Archived