The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ St Louis Blues | Sunday, December 9th, 12:00 PM

HerrDrFunk

7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Get it now! It has it all. I'm still waiting for a Skip James or Son House box set. 

Yeah, there's never been a proper box set for Skip James ..... but you can acquire a comprehensive collection from the stand alone CDs. Love his stuff. 

Just now, Jack Fig said:

Yeah, there's never been a proper box set for Skip James ..... but you can acquire a comprehensive collection from the stand alone CDs. Love his stuff. 

True. Today! and Devil Got My Woman are amazing albums. Skip's falsetto is unlike anything else. 

Just now, J-23 said:

Hopefully it's high scoring.

Yep and someone's gonna score 5 goals and some lucky person will win a million dollars. I can feel it.

Let's make it happen:emot-parrot:

1 minute ago, cory40 said:

I am thinking with the instigator penalty not being called its time to thug it up when or if we start losing!

sport-thug-goon-hired_muscle-ice_hockey-baseball_bat-smb090327_low.jpg

Also, harassing goaltenders.  Do that.  Don't make it easy for them.   In their grill, causing chaos. 

23 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Analyzing the minutae of the standings in December is a bit much. Might be linked to insanity. 

Since they returned to the imbalanced  schedule weighted for division/conference match ups the playoff run starts in late November.

Trying to make up ground from 8 or 10pts back in the last 30 games is like spitting in the wind...

blown away.jpg

Elias's no look assist to Brock and his penalty shot goal I could watch all day. Seems every time he gets a point its a highlight of some sort. What does Petey have for us today? Thinking a 4 point night is due, he hasn't had one yet lots of 2's and one 5. Where are the Brady bandwagoners? Brady has been pointless for a few games and dropped to .87 ish ppg. And I get the feeling Petey is about to start climbing!

3 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Also, harassing goaltenders.  Do that.  Don't make it easy for them.   In their grill, causing chaos. 

Yeh no kidding I dislike Calgary but they know how to defend their players.  

Archived