The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ St Louis Blues | Sunday, December 9th, 12:00 PM

HerrDrFunk

1 minute ago, J-P said:

Yeah not liking schaellers perimeter game at all. 

He looks like he is completely disinterested in playing. Skating in quick sand. I was all for this guy when we signed him, but his heart just doesn’t seem to be there for this team. I know, not every signing will pan out, but was hoping for at least some physicality from him. Just nothing at all. He’s toast I think, Gaudette stays, he gets waived.

9 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

side note.. Pouliot, Guddy, Hutton, Stecher all with points. Points from the D most definitely up this year.

Can't wait until next year for another boost in this area!

EP and Boeser +5 each

Pouliot, Gud, Stecher and Hutton all +3

7 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

He looks like he is completely disinterested in playing. Skating in quick sand. I was all for this guy when we signed him, but his heart just doesn’t seem to be there for this team. I know, not every signing will pan out, but was hoping for at least some physicality from him. Just nothing at all. He’s toast I think, Gaudette stays, he gets waived.

I was told this wasn't going to happen. I agree, Gaudette will stay, and Schaller will have to be moved.

1 minute ago, johngould21 said:

I was told this wasn't going to happen. I agree, Gaudette will stay, and Schaller will have to be moved.

If they will do it to Gagne they will do it to him. Benning said at the start of the year he isn’t afraid to waive vets if they don’t perform.

1 hour ago, brownky said:

What do you notice when you see Ov Kuz Wilson?

Two skill guys - one extremely smart passer who can shoot, one elite shooter, and one guy to create havoc on the ice for the other two yet is still dangerous in his own right.

Naslund - Morrison - Bertuzzi

Legion of Doom

... Kurri, Gretzky, Tikkanen.

^ I'd say that one worked out pretty well too.

This guy knows hockey ..

Archived