The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[SIM] HSG - Season 2 (Applications welcome)

AV.

Now that the season is underway, all transactions (waivers, call-ups/send downs, trades) must be filed before the time deadlines I have noted in the OP.  This is to ensure that we can accurately update the rosters before simming.

Remember, it is your responsibility to tell Sane about any changes you want in your line-up before each sim set, so if you didn't already set up a PM with him to send lines, do so.  Sane will not be checking the thread for line-up changes and asking him to make changes or adjustments while he is simming just slows the whole process down.

SENDING IN LINES:

Forward template:

Spoiler

LW - C - RW

LW - C - RW

LW - C - RW

LW - C - RW

Defence template:

Spoiler

LD - RD

LD - RD

LD - RD

Goalie template:

Spoiler

Starter

Backup

----

F = forward

D = defender

Powerplay template:

Spoiler

PP 1:  F - F - F - F/D - F/D

PP 2:  F - F - F - F/D - F/D

4PP1: F - F - F/D - F/D

4PP2: F - F - F/D - F/D

Penalty Kill template:

Spoiler

PK1: F - F - D - D

PK2: F - F - D - D

3PK1: F - D - D

3PK2: F - D -D

----

MAKING CHANGES TO LINEUP:

Whenever you would like to make changes to your lineup, please send in the line that is being changed with the player being brought into the line-up in bold and underline:

Moving players around within the line-up, you can just bold them.

Example:

Donato - E. Staal - Perreault --> Donato - McKegg - Perreault

Edited by Alain Vigneault
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Feel free to invite me into PMs as well.

This will help me because then I'll know which player's GP to update on the sheets for every sim set.

oh just saw that that the spreadsheet has stats--awesome!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Pretty good start for the Hawks . Didbt make big changes ...just added Clutterbuck and Merrill from the Waivers.

I ll  wait and see some more games if we could make some changes. we´ll definitely benched players give somea chance to play .

all ther prospects will develpoe in the minirs untill some players get injured 

how is it with goalies ...will the backup makes automaticaly some games  or to i have to set him onto the starter position? 

9 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Pretty good start for the Hawks . Didbt make big changes ...just added Clutterbuck and Merrill from the Waivers.

I ll  wait and see some more games if we could make some changes. we´ll definitely benched players give somea chance to play .

all ther prospects will develpoe in the minirs untill some players get injured 

how is it with goalies ...will the backup makes automaticaly some games  or to i have to set him onto the starter position? 

They will get some automatically but if you want to utilize them more you'd have to specify.

• Upvote 1

I'm kinda winging it with goalie stats, atm.

Unless they make the three stars or they are on the leaderboards, I assume that the number 1 gets all the starts and I update the sheets as such.  I'll try to come up with a system with Sane to figure out how we can best display accurate goalie stats.

Just a disclaimer.