The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks vs. Knights, Saturday, March 9th, 2019 at 7 PM PST

Qwags

3 hours ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Excellent post..& you must know I've been trumpeting out a similar tune.

The media(& any reasonable observer) KNOW they're 70-80% overstaffed, & virtually redundant. I get better info here(from many astute, attentive posters) than I do from any other form of LamestreamMedia. With instant info like Twitter feeds, these guys are resorting to attempting the inside scoop on hang nails.

I won't even get started on that 2011 conduct..the Hottest fires in Hell for them ****ers. Never forgetting/forgiving them antics!

One of their main MO's now is to pit various Cdn regions against each other. Masses aren't too bright either. I'm afraid the majority still fall for this polarizing shyte, as we near THREE ****ing decades with no Cdn Cup winner, & instant contenders sold to duplicitous, domineering US markets.

The biz side has forever poisoned what WAS a great league. & the media try to paper over this ugly reality.

great post and I will watch for your posts from here on in

2 hours ago, redhdlois said:

Quinn Hughes signing watch is on.............Michigan was eliminated in the Big 10 tonight......

I saw  earlier on Twitter that he  took a foot shot and was likely injured ??? 

Didnt see anything since :( 

9 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

That was last night....he played tonight. 

Hmm, radio just now said he does have a foot injury but that the team will likely get him here , sign him, and get a look at his foot , it likely isn’t bad enough to keep him from playing for long ... weird 

still looking forward to seeing what he what he can do ::D

13 minutes ago, 40Dangles said:

Kassian looking real good with McDavid. Happy to see him in a better spot personally and showing he can play the way he was expected to. Watched the Oil game tonight and he was a pretty big factor in their almost come back. 

Biggest thing with Kassian is he has to be consistent. I remember him scoring a bunch goals and putting up points in a 7-10 game stretch, tricking you to believe that he is on the verge of breaking out. And he would follow that up with a 15 game point-less-streak. I hope he really does figuring it out even if it's with Edmonton.

Just now, cory40 said:

Can't wait to see Quinn Hughes get his feet wet. The power play does not have a decent passer other than Edler. But Edlers hands are full with a pile of $$$ after JB give s him a new deal!

fixed for ya...

6 minutes ago, PrinceGeorgeGoon said:

Looking forward to gaudette snipping another clutch goal tonight. 

Hes really shown pockets, his talent and the ability to be in the right place and get on one knee or pick his spot in difficult circumstances. 

He has better line mates tonight ;) 

27 minutes ago, 40Dangles said:

Pretty sure they’re not playing him more than 9 games. They do consider these things 

I hope/assume so too. 

I was responding to someone who said there's "nothing to think about" and "if the kid wants to play he plays."

Just now, redhdlois said:
 @BaileyAJohnson_
FollowFollow @BaileyAJohnson_
More

Quinn Hughes will play tonight, and Michigan has chosen to dress an extra defenseman. Do with that information what you will.

1:44 PM - 9 Mar 2019

(sorry.....I don't really know how to copy a Tweet)

He shouldn't be playing the Nucks need him to be healthy :bigblush:

Archived