The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Mar. 18, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"This is the best Brock's played... and it's nothing to do with the point streak. That whole line really, the play away from the puck. I think this is the best Brock's played in two years." - Green on Boeser

Indeed, he was really on tonight.  Playing a more complete game, and he and Petey were dominant in the Hawk's zone, on the boards and generating offense.

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We frogging have EK and we make the frogging playoffs easy.  If JBdoesnt get EK signed he’s a frogging loser. 

Frogging hilarious    1269579706_aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5Ni8yODEvb3JpZ2luYWwvd2hpdGUtdHJlZS1mcm9nLmpwZw.jpg.0d2abad79f32202d3ecbe69f8b488604.jpg    :towel:

3 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Playoff chances probably up to 0.5% after this game...

Maybe so but what an unbelievable season this has been. To be still in contention in Mid-March, it is truly ahead of schedule. The team has 4 wins in the last 10 games at the toughest part of the season. Way ahead of schedule.

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I think I got it....but don't have it!

That’s it!  Cheap and tastes just fine once you’ve had a few.

hey!  How about our guys?  Crap Green sure gets the boys to give 109% doesn’t he?  Should Bo be named captain now? He’s really good, isn’t he?  More cheap scotch than down the hatch for this old Alf.  Did you know my wife has ‘/.  Yup.  It really sucks.  She always wanted a muscle car that rumbles so I got he a Didge Chalkenger Hellcat.  She took it to the island and said she used the whole 707 hp .  I’m so happy for her.  She ran 11.1 in the NCAA 100 years ago, so to go 200 mph is excellent for her.  And she lived!  I personally will not get in that griffin car with her.  Too scary fast.  I like the converted van so I can take my scooter. 

15 minutes ago, Kushman said:

You can tell right away which posters have played competitive sports and which ones have not.

The players will not quit, nor should we want them to quit simply so we get a better chance at landing a better pick. That builds a loser culture (look at Edmonton)

I would be thrilled if canucks got a good pick this year, but I will never  get mad at the boys for going out there  and putting up wins. Good for them, good for their development and shame on those getting upset that they are winning games.

You can tell which posters played on bad teams and went to the dance to participate.

Archived