The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Lucic says he would like to play here

4 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Makes more sense, contracts have the same term.

And CAL could use toughness, EDM could use someone not named McD/Drai to score. Sure seems like EDM won this though pending more infor on retention/conditional pick.

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

And CAL could use toughness, EDM could use someone not named McD/Drai to score. Sure seems like EDM won this though pending more infor on retention/conditional pick.

If this is straight one for one with no retention Holland might be GM of the year.

• Cheers 1

For all the precious souls, dreaming, already pining for GMJB to somehow pry the Looch outta Cow Town, before the dust has even settled, - before he even has a chance to build an eternal shrine to Treliving, I've got an even better idea!

Why don't I just pry my 91 year old pops outta da retirement home, prop him up on the dusty old CCMs he wore when the Andrews Sisters were still a thing, and wheel him out at Rogers instead???

The results would be nearly identical, except the old man would score more goals!!!

Edited by Sophomore Jinx
  • Haha 2
  • Wat 1

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Not if Eriksson waives to go to Calgary !:ph34r:

Inasmuch as I would eat my young to see Loui gone, bringing ML here is not the answer, IMHO.

Even if I disregard his albatross of a contract, suspend all reasoning and logic, and cling to the hope that the Looch may, just may find his game again here, I gotta say, it's a helluva stretch....methinks I'll grow a 3rd nipple before that happens.....now if Treliving sends a pick and a prospect along with him, and takes LE straight up, in all his 3 hit glory, well I guess Bob's Your Uncle then!

• Haha 2