The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hot sauce

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

There's so much more available now.  Part of the beauty of living in such a diverse country is the ability to eat other stuff.

Sure I love eating a great diet.  Don’t know if it’s best for our guys though, considering our ancestry.  Eskimos are able to process raw seal meat.  Maybe that’s why Spicy stuff is hard on white peoples?  We have a hard time processing it?

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Sure I love eating a great diet.  Don’t know if it’s best for our guys though, considering our ancestry.  Eskimos are able to process raw seal meat.  Maybe that’s why Spicy stuff is hard on white peoples?  We have a hard time processing it?

apparently its really good. I had a prof that was an MP for the NWT and he used to tell stories about going out with people hunting and eating it. Supposedly the liver warms you up. Its also their only source of vitamin C in the winter. 

LOVE hot sauce!

Hot wings from Zabu chicken are the best hot wings.  Tabasco & Sriracha are my go to but there are SO many good ones out there it really depends what you're eating.  

Asian chilli oils/paste.  If you've ever had spicy hot pot, that can get SUPER spicy since there's chilli's in your broth and dipping sauce.  

El Yucateco Green Chile is awesome mexican/brunch hot sauce.

Would love recommendations on spicy jerk sauce you can get locally!

5 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

LOVE hot sauce!

Hot wings from Zabu chicken are the best hot wings.  Tabasco & Sriracha are my go to but there are SO many good ones out there it really depends what you're eating.  

Asian chilli oils/paste.  If you've ever had spicy hot pot, that can get SUPER spicy since there's chilli's in your broth and dipping sauce.  

El Yucateco Green Chile is awesome mexican/brunch hot sauce.

Would love recommendations on spicy jerk sauce you can get locally!

Ma man Petey!!  +1 to you, that's my kinda stuff

• Cheers 1