The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2019-20

canuck2xtreme

55 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I put down what was listed on the CDC archives. I will speak with Mike about the Wild.  On the archives it has you as the GM for the 16/17 season. - it says you won your division but were eliminated in in the semi-finals. Caboose is on record as the GM who took the team to the finals back to back years in 13/14 and 14/15. I'll talk to Mike and see if we can get that altered if that is the case.

Can definitely look at making some adjustments on the Archive page to differentiate GMs when multiple one's have served in one season. While @Azzy didn't take home the hardware in Vancouver he built on the club from the previous season before moving on. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Azzy said:

FYI, I took over as GM of the Wild at the start of the playoffs in 2014-15, so I too am a 1-time Finalist.

Also, while I started off the season with Vancouver, @Master Mind had them from before the trade deadline, and so he deserves sole credit for that win.

Hard to have taken over the Wild at the start of the playoffs seeing as I resigned after none of my free agents would re-sign with my team following the conclusion of the playoffs.

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Azzy said:

FYI, I took over as GM of the Wild at the start of the playoffs in 2014-15, so I too am a 1-time Finalist.

Also, while I started off the season with Vancouver, @Master Mind had them from before the trade deadline, and so he deserves sole credit for that win.

I've got you down as:

2009/10 - Hurricanes " Captain Azzy "

2010/11 - Hurricanes " Captain Azzy "

2011/12 - Panthers " Captain Azzy "

2012/13 - no team

2013/14 - Flyers " Azzy Mahmood "

2014/15 - no team

2015/16 - Wild " Captain Woodget "

2016/17 - Wild " Captain Woodget "

2017/18 - Canucks " Captain Azzy "

2018/19 - Canucks " Captain Azzy "

2019/20 - Red Wings " Azzy "

Edited by Mike Vanderhoek

6 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Can definitely look at making some adjustments on the Archive page to differentiate GMs when multiple one's have served in one season. While @Azzy didn't take home the hardware in Vancouver he built on the club from the previous season before moving on. 

With our one year of post season appearance, you are welcome for how little upkeep to the record books you have to do on behalf the Rangers. ; )

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

I've got you down as:

2009/10 - Hurricanes " Captain Azzy "

2010/11 - Hurricanes " Captain Azzy "

2011/12 - Panthers " Captain Azzy "

2012/13 - no team

2013/14 - Flyers " Azzy Mahmood "

2014/15 - no team

2015/16 - Wild " Captain Woodget "

2016/17 - Wild " Captain Woodget "

2017/18 - Canucks " Captain Azzy "

2018/19 - Canucks " Captain Azzy "

2019/20 - Red Wings " Azzy "

anyone else want to cheer Oi Oi Oi! after reading all those Azzy Azzy Azzy's?

• Haha 3

On 8/23/2020 at 2:31 PM, theo5789 said:

I didn't put in anything because I didn't want @aGENT to feel left out in last place.

: )

I have taken your "underdog guesses" off the list and by coincidence C2X had sent me his outside of the thread, so I subbed in his guesses and redid the %'s @Rush17

as follows:

87.5% ****** Detroit Red Wings or Buffalo Sabres ** 12.5%

100% ******* New Jersey Devils or Boston Bruins  0%

West

50% **** Vancouver Canucks or Nashville Predators **** 50%

50% **** Winnipeg Jets or Arizona Coyotes **** 50%

• Thanks 1

The best apps for following the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

DAY 3 (UPDATED POINTS and PLAYER STATS)

EAST SERIES 1     WEST SERIES 1  
  small.png DETROIT (1)   small.png BUFFALO (7)     small.png VANCOUVER (1)   small.png NASHVILLE (4)  
  27 Points VS 4 Points     38 Points VS 16 Points  
  small.png DET LEADS SERIES BY 23 PTS      small.png VAN LEADS SERIES BY 22 PTS   
  61  Beauvillier, Anthony (LW) F 11  Kiviranta, Joel (LW)     68  Landeskog, Gabriel (LW) F 60  Point, Brayden (C)  
  57  Nelson, Brock (C) F 4  Nichushkin, Valeri (RW)     43  Marchand, Brad (LW) F 49  Kucherov, Nikita (RW)  
  72  Hughes, Quinn (D) D 55  Pulock, Ryan (D)     18  Clifton, Connor (D) D 26  Sergachev, Mikhail (D)  
  46  Stecher, Troy (D) D None     0  Johns, Stephen (D) D 0  Mikkola, Niko (D)  
  None G None     40  Halak, Jaroslav (G) G None  

75% % 25%     50% % 50%  

EAST SERIES 2     WEST SERIES 2  
  small.png NEW JERSEY (3)   small.png BOSTON (5)     small.png WINNIPEG (2)   small.png ARIZONA (3)  
  40 Points VS 7 Points     34 Points VS 29 Points  
  small.png NJD LEADS SERIES BY 33 PTS      small.png WPG LEADS SERIES BY 5 PTS   
  60  Smith, Reilly (RW) F 24  Beagle, Jay (RW)     63  Pettersson, Elias (LW) F 31  Donskoi, Joonas (RW)  
  49  Benn, Jamie (LW) F 0  Ratcliffe, Isaac (LW)     46  Horvat, Bo (C) F 26  Motte, Tyler (LW)  
  33  Krug, Torey (D) D 30  Shattenkirk, Kevin (D)     77  Theodore, Shea (D) D 42  Hedman, Victor (D)  
  0  Connauton, Kevin (D) D 0  Heatherington, Dillon (D)     45  Edler, Alexander (D) D 22  Bogosian, Zach (D)  
  20  Francouz, Pavel (G) G None     20  Fleury, Marc-Andre (G) G 65  Grubauer, Philipp (G)  

87.5% % 12.5%     50% % 50%  
  GML PREDICTIONS     GML PREDICTIONS  

Player totals include both play-in/round robin, round 1, & round 2 of the Cup Finals.

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, theminister said:

What are the odds of getting a Draft order update?

I will speak with c2x and see what we can do. The award points have me all confused on the order lol. Definitely need another set of eyes.

Edited by Rush17
  • Upvote 1

The best apps for following the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

DAY 4 (UPDATED POINTS and PLAYER STATS)

EAST SERIES 1     WEST SERIES 1  
  small.png DETROIT (1)   small.png BUFFALO (7)     small.png VANCOUVER (1)   small.png NASHVILLE (4)  
  61 Points VS 4 Points     54 Points VS 34 Points  
  small.png DET LEADS SERIES BY 57 PTS      small.png VAN LEADS SERIES BY 20 PTS   
  61  Beauvillier, Anthony (LW) F 11  Kiviranta, Joel (LW)     68  Landeskog, Gabriel (LW) F 65  Point, Brayden (C)  
  57  Nelson, Brock (C) F 4  Nichushkin, Valeri (RW)     52  Marchand, Brad (LW) F 54  Kucherov, Nikita (RW)  
  77  Hughes, Quinn (D) D 55  Pulock, Ryan (D)     20  Clifton, Connor (D) D 28  Sergachev, Mikhail (D)  
  52  Stecher, Troy (D) D None     0  Johns, Stephen (D) D 0  Mikkola, Niko (D)  
  None G None     45  Halak, Jaroslav (G) G None  

75% % 25%     50% % 50%  

EAST SERIES 2     WEST SERIES 2  
  small.png NEW JERSEY (3)   small.png BOSTON (5)     small.png WINNIPEG (2)   small.png ARIZONA (3)  
  48 Points VS 14 Points     113 Points VS 56 Points  
  small.png NJD LEADS SERIES BY 34 PTS      small.png WPG LEADS SERIES BY 5 PTS   
  62  Smith, Reilly (RW) F 24  Beagle, Jay (RW)     77  Pettersson, Elias (LW) F 31  Donskoi, Joonas (RW)  
  49  Benn, Jamie (LW) F 0  Ratcliffe, Isaac (LW)     57  Horvat, Bo (C) F 28  Donskoi, Joonas (RW)  
  33  Krug, Torey (D) D 37  Shattenkirk, Kevin (D)     88  Theodore, Shea (D) D 49  Hedman, Victor (D)  
  0  Connauton, Kevin (D) D 0  Heatherington, Dillon (D)     68  Edler, Alexander (D) D 33  Bogosian, Zach (D)  
  20  Francouz, Pavel (G) G None     20  Fleury, Marc-Andre (G) G 65  Grubauer, Philipp (G)  

87.5% % 12.5%     50% % 50%  
  GML PREDICTIONS     GML PREDICTIONS  

Player totals include both play-in/round robin, round 1, & round 2 of the Cup Finals.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TRADE COMPLETION: The San Jose Sharks 4th Round Draft Selection has been transferred to the Winnipeg Jets as per the future considerations listed below.

To SJ: Cory Schneider
To WPG: Future Considerations (SJ 1st Round Draft choice if Schneider posts 200 pool points or more, SJ 2020 4th if he does not.  If the condition is met and a 1st Round Pick is owed, SJ can choose to send either their 2020 1st, or their 2021 1st Round Draft Selection.  Option to defer to 2021 must be submitted prior to 12pm Pacific time June 1st 2020, otherwise the pick defaults to the 2020 1st Round Selection.)

• Cheers 1