The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2020/21

Master Mind

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

Flyers select Jared McCann.

Hoping he sticks on Crosby's line, and eats away at Hornqvist's PP time!

@Baer.

Daily faceoff doesn't even have McCann listed on either powerplay. Granted it's the middle of the summer and they know jack s**t about the lines. But still :P

2 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Daily faceoff doesn't even have McCann listed on either powerplay. Granted it's the middle of the summer and they know jack s**t about the lines. But still :P

I know the top PP aspect is unlikely, but they have Simon on the 2nd unit, so I imagine McCann can take that spot.

If not, then it is what it is ;)

1 minute ago, Master Mind said:

I know the top PP aspect is unlikely, but they have Simon on the 2nd unit, so I imagine McCann can take that spot.

If not, then it is what it is ;)

Hornqvist has a nasty habit of being injured often so I wouldn't rule it out. Not likely but not impossible.

4 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

I would have picked him awhile ago, but had too many centres

Was going to pass on him again, but he’s definitely signing with the Sharks. And assuming I’m trash again, I’ll get a good return for a player who’ll head to the Cup Finals.

On 8/16/2019 at 9:46 PM, Nail said:

Give it a day or two ;)

I could’ve waited, but didn’t want him to sign somewhere when it wasn’t my turn.

It is a risk, but pretty sure the bottom quarter of my roster last year just rotated being my drop victims.

Insiderrr