The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

Looking over the last three pages, it's very possible that myself, 112, and Master Radishes are all town-aligned.  The timing of all our posts is the greatest indicator of that.

But I'd say Master Radishes is still a possibility to be scum if some of the inconsistencies in his posts are anything to go by.

Just now, 112 said:

why are you submissively asking so many questions?

So basically, I'm only able to be active in spurts. I'm trying to be active, but this game is going way too fast and I ended up reading most of what I missed when I first woke up.

Other people may have seen things that I missed, and I'm open to hearing others' opinions. If I see some spoopy s#^t, then I'll point it out when I can.

Hope that's ok, because that's the way things are

• Cheers 1

sorry if i'm cranky- didn't sleep last night, have big-time stress lately.

but when 75% of what someone posts is either moderately incoherent or quite obviously in conflict with the basic principles of logic--and whenever they're asked to clarify they give a snarky deflective response--others should be allowed to call them a troll.

@Blue Jay 22

Just now, 112 said:

sorry if i'm cranky- didn't sleep last night, have big-time stress lately.

but when 75% of what someone posts is either moderately incoherent or quite obviously in conflict with the basic principles of logic--and whenever they're asked to clarify they give a snarky deflective response--others should be allowed to call them a troll.

@Blue Jay 22

Why are you apologizing for your "emotions"?

Off topic:

This is now three people I like and respect a lot who have blocked DM. The function exists, so it's there to use I guess. But at the same time we all find people annoying for various reasons, and you don't get to just 'ignore' people IRL. If you don't want someone in games you host, that's fine, but the hosts of this game accepted him in so let's play with him. If you don't think his reads are good, skim past his posts and focus on others. There are colleagues at work that actively annoy me, but I've never had to fight with them and I get on enjoying the rest of my job/life with no issues.

Let's play nice. :)

• Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

We should go off the grid and lynch Kryten

that's like saying "i'm going off grid, i can only be reached through snapchat"

you want an off the grid candidate? lewitelli.

that being said, I don't think we should lynch someone off-grid. think we should try and find someone legitimately lynchable

9 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Off topic:

Hide contents

This is now three people I like and respect a lot who have blocked DM. The function exists, so it's there to use I guess. But at the same time we all find people annoying for various reasons, and you don't get to just 'ignore' people IRL. If you don't want someone in games you host, that's fine, but the hosts of this game accepted him in so let's play with him. If you don't think his reads are good, skim past his posts and focus on others. There are colleagues at work that actively annoy me, but I've never had to fight with them and I get on enjoying the rest of my job/life with no issues.

Let's play nice. :)

Play nice @Blue Jay 22 @Ceres

Im just here to play and test my so called skills at reading people.

I don't care about your past games or what a player did 2 games ago.  But I do take it in to consideration. 

It's only round one and people are harping on last games profiles.  If I cannot make a post on my observations with out getting "fingered" as some troll then maybe I'm not the problem.

I Understand that BJ, 112, BW, Kryten are all some CDC clique that many of you want to be a part of. But if that is your goal then DAMN SON!... get yours.

"We are CDC'ers playing a forum game on the internet"  You get offended by anything I post in this game..well then do NOT step out your door. You will get messed up. This real world shiz will be to much for you. 

VOTE Jazz

The wagon pile attempt, NICE!

• Like 2
  • Wat 1

16 hours ago, Kryten said:

I'm down.

Vote Lucky

Get hazed rook.

I could have sworn LL played back in like 2010 when I used to host from Japan!

16 hours ago, luckylager said:

But honey, think of the poor baby.

It's not like you'll find another man, you're ugly as $&!#, I only married you for your tits and they'll be all saggy once our child is born

sounds like  @luckylager is a little strapped for cash and could use the gold for the baby

14 hours ago, hoggers said:

to put it simply, she's wolf and i am town

13 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Dude, I told you to only talk to me in that PM, not here. :ph34r:

:emot-parrot:

12 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Classy. I'm swiggin' from a hobo jug of sangria. Cheers!

sounds like you and LL are in the same boat and need the gold

12 hours ago, Zfetch said:

It's critical that I stay alive for the TP to perform to their utmost abilities

Never trust @Zfetch, not after what I saw happen last game!  

12 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I've played a lot of TRex hosted games, but only 2 games where TRex was a player...both times he was god-killed because of activity :mellow:

Sounds about right. Not sure how everyone keeps up with all these pages!

12 hours ago, Zfetch said:

This is false because my role brings people back to life.

Check your facts.

Are you the Med kit that gets passed around? Do you enjoy getting passed around and held on to for one night?

12 hours ago, Time Lord said:

hey

#scum pick up line

23 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

@T-rex930 I've seen you reading the thread a couple times in the last few hours. You'd better be reading through the thread to catch up. I'm in the mood for some spicy hot takes.

I leave my tab open on my work computer which is why you'll always see me online.  

I just got a implant put into my upper jaw after getting tripped and having my face smash against the post in hockey. My face is in pain and my brain is in face. #Dead

I love hosting games, but the only problem is I never read the posts when I host, so I never really know how each player plays!

• Like 2