The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2019 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, FaninMex said:

You are as bad as local media with the garbage you make up some times

Are you "garbage shaming" me?  

It's a question.  Why is LE here, and Baer gone?  JB said it's about "fit" with the team.  If LE is so valuable as a PK guy and shut down role, then why is he not playing, especially against the Oilers who put their top two guys on one line?  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Are you "garbage shaming" me?  

It's a question.  Why is LE here, and Baer gone?  JB said it's about "fit" with the team.  If LE is so valuable as a PK guy and shut down role, then why is he not playing, especially against the Oilers who put their top two guys on one line?  

Indeed I am.

The part I was tagging was making up a story about FA forcing Bennings hand.

Just now, J-23 said:

One of the lowest goal scoring teams in the league, but yeah let’s trade away the goal scorers and keep the 4th liners.

We have LE to pick up the slack.  Oh, that's right. He's sitting in the press box, because he's so valuable.  Wouldn't you rather have Baer in the press box, and send LE to Utica?

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-23 said:

Modern NHL needs 3 lines that can produce. Baer would have fit nicely anywhere from first line to third. Move him up and down the lineup.

Let’s just hope he clears and Benning and co can be spared the embarrassment from this idiotic move.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Alflives said:

We have LE to pick up the slack.  Oh, that's right. He's sitting in the press box, because he's so valuable.  Wouldn't you rather have Baer in the press box, and send LE to Utica?

I’ll say it again, should have just sent down Gaud if the solution was this. 

What if Gaud plays first 10 NHL games and we don’t see the same player we saw in pre season.

What if Pearson doesn’t have that same chemistry with Bo?

Keeping Baer gave us options. Bad look on management. He gets picked up by Oilers or something, he will play with McDavid.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1