The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GMJB OUT GM'D AGAIN?

Rate this topic

BrockBoester

GMJB?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Respectfully speaking this is why were are not GM's. It's easy to say were missed out on free agents but one has to keep the big picture as far as contracts in perspective.

Beyond this season. New contracts will interfere with future salary cap issues and resignings. 

Albatross contracts are what pisses me off. Overall JB has ratifiedectified some of his past offseason with his performance this offseason.,

Glad he didn't sign some of last years Canuck free agents like hutton and granlund. That's as important as not signing everything that has a pulse.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:38 AM, BrockBoester said:

To settle the mystery, I am technically not a "dupe" account because I was a member many years ago and just recently returned!

Its OK, you can return back to whatever you were doing all these years ago..

On 9/11/2019 at 12:37 PM, ItTakesAnArmy said:

Do you know how many concussions Miller, Ferland and Baerstchi have had between them?

No, but miller and ferland are just tougher. i really don't care how many they've had. that's their choice to play. I'll go with the bigger guys every time. 

40 minutes ago, aqua59 said:

No, but miller and ferland are just tougher. i really don't care how many they've had. that's their choice to play. I'll go with the bigger guys every time. 

True, in the old days when a guy got his bell rung he just missed a shift or two, now it is a month or more. Multiple shots make it easier and more severe for each next one and it is a guarantee there will be a next one. Seems the safest way to rehab is to take at least a year or more off after feeling better.

It is that if they get hurt, which is easer becasue of the way they play, the better the odds of getting hurt and this team has no depth. This team needs another season under it's belt to get younger players into the game. Another one or two top ten draft picks, so given that the team gave away a 1rst, maybe as many as 3 more seasons/drafts to be serious playoff contenders. Two more concussions and the 1rst round pick could be end of career.

• Upvote 1