The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks Vs Senators | 7pm | Stream on Canucks.com

Rate this topic

taskicon

1 hour ago, xereau said:

Benning setting trends in the league with the Point signing.

Now he is setting the trend of getting the opposing teams lost in the wilderness on game day!

Maybe they are trying to simulate the drive from Ottawa out to Kanata?  ::D

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, nux_win said:

I'm the opposite.  I don't even have a TV anymore and if I want to watch at all it has to be online.  And I do want to watch!  The problem isn't the idea of streaming but the quality of the streaming.  My issue is the cable companies trying to control the streaming (many don't allow online access unless you already have a cable subscription which makes no sense at all to me because I don't even have a TV).  It's 2019 already, why do we have to own a TV and have a cable subscription in order to watch hockey?  Go Canucks Go!

because people like me don't want to watch on a 27" monitor... 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Borvat said:

https://www.nhl.com/canucks/news/vancouver-canucks-utica-comets/c-303350084

The article states "for up to six additional years" but I remember reading somewhere there may be an out clause or initial term permitted to be extended.  I thought it was for 3 years then revisited - not certain.

With our Utica team getting a steady stream of young prospects over the next 3 to 5 seasons, I'm kind of surprised the Canucks haven't moved them to Abbotsford.  I expect we are going to be a playoff team over these next few years, so the stream of young guys might not be so good during that period.  

1 minute ago, mordekai said:

he/she said they dont' even have a TV... 

and yes i know there are lots of way to stream a show onto TV. thanks for assuming i don't

Sorry, I totally missed your point.  Sure they don't have a TV, but you're the one that said you don't want to watch on a 27" monitor.

2 hours ago, xereau said:

Benning setting trends in the league with the Point signing.

Now he is setting the trend of getting the opposing teams lost in the wilderness on game day!

My inside sources are telling me its because they are picking Loui up before they head to Abbotsford.... 

:bigblush:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

Sorry, I totally missed your point.  Sure they don't have a TV, but you're the one that said you don't want to watch on a 27" monitor.

My bad.. my point is more people wanting to not own TV and watching sports on monitor or ipads or phones...

even streaming last game onto TV was not a great experience...

• Cheers 1