The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

@Jimmy McGill @Warhippy why are youys blaming the government for rural municipalities not getting paid? Would you prefer these companies go bankrupt?

Kind of ironic considering how you guys didn't want snc to go bankrupt. 

16 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yeah pointing out the hypocrisy is pretty easy around here

huh? 

actually its you thats being hypocritical. Your whole issue with Trudeau and SNC was the idea that the rule of law wasn't being followed. Your oil pals are breaking the law and not paying municipalities what they are legally owned. And yet, you think its OK for them to do that. Kettle, pot, etc.

I'd be happy to see a solution here to what happened in the SNC case, lets jail the bastards at the top and see the companies pay large fines. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

huh? 

actually its you thats being hypocritical. Your whole issue with Trudeau and SNC was the idea that the rule of law wasn't being followed. Your oil pals are breaking the law and not paying municipalities what they are legally owned. And yet, you think its OK for them to do that. Kettle, pot, etc.

I'd be happy to see a solution here to what happened in the SNC case, lets jail the bastards at the top and see the companies pay large fines. 

Show me where I said that.

I think wexit Alberta will form the next government in 2023.

“We’ve got people sleeping with axes under their beds, and loaded firearms beside their beds, cause they don’t feel safe,” (UCP Justice Minister Doug Schweitzer) Maybe it’s because everyone knows that firearms are the best tools for personal protection and home defence. WEXIT Alberta believes that you have the right to protect yourself and your loved ones from becoming a victim by carrying a firearm. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

“We’ve got people sleeping with axes under their beds, and loaded firearms beside their beds, cause they don’t feel safe,” (UCP Justice Minister Doug Schweitzer) Maybe it’s because everyone knows that firearms are the best tools for personal protection and home defence. WEXIT Alberta believes that you have the right to protect yourself and your loved ones from becoming a victim by carrying a firearm. 

:rolleyes:

11 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

@Jimmy McGill @Warhippy why are youys blaming the government for rural municipalities not getting paid? Would you prefer these companies go bankrupt?

Kind of ironic considering how you guys didn't want snc to go bankrupt. 

Barring of course that somehow almost $5 billion in tax breaks.subsidies is somehow different right?  I'd prefer the companies go bankrupt.  It's not like Kenney will force them to clean up their mess or pay back the municipalities.

As for Forsturd (I won't even respond to that clown) that story was repeated literally by everyone.  AP, CBC, Global, CTV BNN Bloomberg and more.  But he literally only keys in to one of the messengers because it somehow detracts from the fact that municipalities literally begged the government to step in and they said no.  It's easier for a clown to disregard a single usher than it is to accept  the act as a whole is s sham

But then somehow it's ironically different regarding SNC even though nobody actually said anything about them going bankrupt and you're instead creating a false narrative to somehow detract from the fact you know full well you're defending the most egregious stupidity

10 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

His credibility is completely shot. The fuel gouging and made up prices in Alberta was a fun one. :lol:

My credibility is what?  Because I paid $1.13 for fuel?  Oh no...how terrible of me.  Me overpaying for fuel from a station completely destroys my credibility.

It's totally nothing like repeating the EXACT same fully destroyed talking points endlessly even when faced with overwhelming proof on the contrary because your beliefs are more important than facts.

But ya, my credibility, my poor credibility

9 hours ago, haton said:

Hopefully I'll be with Albertan's enjoying a free society instead of hoping pasty faced dorks in the UN like the dance i"m doing for them.:P

You'll be American with only 30% of the existing. landmass that was once Alberta and as such will effectively be the Dakotas

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

He can't show you, because you won't outright say it.  You'll instead ignore that it's happening without once admitting it's completely screwed up and effectively dumping billions in tax holes and clean up costs on a population you swear is totally hurting 

But you won't outright say it because "reasons"

Says the CPC totally screwed Alberta.

Is willing to vote in a party that has less clue than the CPC and has less economic sense than the CPC and will blame Trudeau or someone else for what ensues.  That's Been Alberta's run for 50 years.  Do the exact same thing, if it goes wrong vote for the same group, just a different sect of them and then when it all goes wrong again vote in someone else while claiming the group they voted in before is soft, liberal, red tory or the like.

I mean, it is what it is but then my credibility is completely hosed because I paid $1.13 for fuel in Alberta

like the page previous. You're suggesting I'm the hypocrite because I don't like Kenney throwing municipalities under the bus. So I'm assuming you're not calling yourself a hypocrite and are fine with what Kenney is doing. 

42 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Barring of course that somehow almost $5 billion in tax breaks.subsidies is somehow different right?  I'd prefer the companies go bankrupt.  It's not like Kenney will force them to clean up their mess or pay back the municipalities.

As for Forsturd (I won't even respond to that clown) that story was repeated literally by everyone.  AP, CBC, Global, CTV BNN Bloomberg and more.  But he literally only keys in to one of the messengers because it somehow detracts from the fact that municipalities literally begged the government to step in and they said no.  It's easier for a clown to disregard a single usher than it is to accept  the act as a whole is s sham

But then somehow it's ironically different regarding SNC even though nobody actually said anything about them going bankrupt and you're instead creating a false narrative to somehow detract from the fact you know full well you're defending the most egregious stupidity

My credibility is what?  Because I paid $1.13 for fuel?  Oh no...how terrible of me.  Me overpaying for fuel from a station completely destroys my credibility.

It's totally nothing like repeating the EXACT same fully destroyed talking points endlessly even when faced with overwhelming proof on the contrary because your beliefs are more important than facts.

But ya, my credibility, my poor credibility

Actually multiple times @Jimmy McGill said should we let snc go bankrupt. At least you gave your preference, bankruptcy. 

Lol no you claimed fuel prices were far higher based on your source you quoted from the US. Face it, you looked ridiculous that day. You also said you would take a picture of the receipt and post it..

Btw FTG isn't wrong. You didn't even quote a source.

40 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

He can't show you, because you won't outright say it.  You'll instead ignore that it's happening without once admitting it's completely screwed up and effectively dumping billions in tax holes and clean up costs on a population you swear is totally hurting 

But you won't outright say it because "reasons"

So I never said it.

Glad you agree.

38 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Says the CPC totally screwed Alberta.

Is willing to vote in a party that has less clue than the CPC and has less economic sense than the CPC and will blame Trudeau or someone else for what ensues.  That's Been Alberta's run for 50 years.  Do the exact same thing, if it goes wrong vote for the same group, just a different sect of them and then when it all goes wrong again vote in someone else while claiming the group they voted in before is soft, liberal, red tory or the like.

I mean, it is what it is but then my credibility is completely hosed because I paid $1.13 for fuel in Alberta

I said they screwed Alberta on equalization. You cry like a baby and blame anything conservative. We are the richest province with no taxes and had little debt until your party came to power. Hip, the social Democrat blame all your wild spending on someone else. Never changes.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

like the page previous. You're suggesting I'm the hypocrite because I don't like Kenney throwing municipalities under the bus. So I'm assuming you're not calling yourself a hypocrite and are fine with what Kenney is doing. 

I never said what you claimed. So you lied.

I called you a hypocrite because you repeatedly said you didn't want to see snc go bankrupt but you want to see Alberta gas companies go bankrupt. 

Good liberal you're...you only seem concerned about the east.

8 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Actually multiple times @Jimmy McGill said should we let snc go bankrupt. At least you gave your preference, bankruptcy. 

Lol no you claimed fuel prices were far higher based on your source you quoted from the US. Face it, you looked ridiculous that day. You also said you would take a picture of the receipt and post it..

Btw FTG isn't wrong. You didn't even quote a source.

So I never said it.

Glad you agree.

I said they screwed Alberta on equalization. You cry like a baby and blame anything conservative. We are the richest province with no taxes and had little debt until your party came to power. Hip, the social Democrat blame all your wild spending on someone else. Never changes.

I never said what you claimed. So you lied.

I called you a hypocrite because you repeatedly said you didn't want to see snc go bankrupt but you want to see Alberta gas companies go bankrupt. 

Good liberal you're...you only seem concerned about the east.

All that yapping

Zero actual ability to deny that it's wrong.  Glad you think the people you cry about that are hurting so badly can stomach a massive tax hit and more cuts.

As for "quoted sources" lemme quote you

Just go look.  Kenney said that you can't wring these companies.  Google it.  Dare ya

Edited by Warhippy

26 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

He is fine with it.  He all but admits it without outright admitting it.  You and I both know what his response will be.

It's like clockwork

Just now, Warhippy said:

He is fine with it.  He all but admits it without outright admitting it.  You and I both know what his response will be.

It's like clockwork

oil companies can do no wrong apparently. Oooh but those Quebec companies :lol::picard:

With the Peter MacKay coronation coming I wonder how many people will actually go wexit? I don't see how PMac taking (or at least acting like) a more progressive message out there appeals to the wexiteers. 

30 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

All that yapping

Zero actual ability to deny that it's wrong.  Glad you think the people you cry about that are hurting so badly can stomach a massive tax hit and more cuts.

As for "quoted sources" lemme quote you

Just go look.  Kenney said that you can't wring these companies.  Google it.  Dare ya

I know what was said. However you posted an article with no source. At least when you made the bogus claim of oil companies gouging in Alberta you used a source, albeit one from the southern US.:lol: