The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | November (10-16) 2019

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Barrie and Muzzin are both -3.

Now the refs are calling cheap penalties on the Pens.  League office must have called in and said toy enemies out the game.  Wouldn’t be surprised if the refs make the Pens play the whole third short handed.  

42 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Babcock is done.  The Leafs aren’t even putting up a fight.  5-0 pens now.  I’m hiding from Mrs. Alf.  

I got really mad once when the Leafs beat my other team within a minute and a half to go in the 3rd period, and my other team was ahead, and the Leafs scored and scored. I can understand Mrs. Alf.  I was cursing madly at the TV!  I wasn't cursing at my other team, I was cursing at the Leafs. 

You know, @Alflives  Maybe Mrs. Alf will move onto other team.  When I was 5, maybe younger or older, my Grandfather had all this old Maple Leafs stuff, and would show the Grandchildren.  He was proud of it, and I remember the look on his face with excitement showing the Grandchildren the Maple Leafs stuff.  But when I got older, I moved onto other teams, like the Canucks, and another team.  

• 2 weeks later...

Rogers Hometown Hockey is here in PR this weekend. I drive past the arena every day and they've been setting up for a day and a half now. (Festivities start on Saturday)

I counted 7 Semis and several smaller vehicles / trailers. Pretty impressive setup.