The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | Nov. 25, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

Leivo was out there on a line with Pettersson and Boeser two games in row back when we were in the midst of our losing streak. Have you forgotten already? Lol.

The most minutes he's played on the losing skid was 17 and change good for 5th on the roster. And he played as little as 12 minutes during that skid. So he saw a few shifts with Boeser and Pettersson but never played 1st line minutes...

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

What else should he do? No other lines are scoring 5 on 5 Petey/Boes included. I'm thinking the final 4 forwards he had out was a message that the top 6 aren't getting it done enough 5 on 5.

Lol. Putting out Leivo and Pearson will be a guaranteed loss. Everybody’s playing poorly but at least if you throw out other forwards with talent then there’s actually more of a possibility of something actually happening. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, WZRD said:

Lol. Putting out Leivo and Pearson will be a guaranteed loss. Everybody’s playing poorly but at least if you throw out other forwards with talent then there’s actually more of a possibility of something actually happening. 

Leivo almost tied the game though... 

Just now, Bertuzzi44ever said:

This is a forum where we vent our opinions. You do realize that’s what this place is for right!....?

Yeah, I get that. Sometimes I challenge the status quo. To me, the Caps win the other day really proved where this team is and why there's less reason to be frustrated after every loss.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rychicken said:

watch it in reverse....

Think I'll pass on that.

My son just got home from a friends and tells me the Canucks looked "house league".

He thinks he's a big deal now that he made Rep this year, but when a 10yr old gives that kind of a review I might even pass on the condensed game and stick to the 2min highlight package.

• Haha 1