The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Justin Bailey, Zack MacEwen

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

12 hours ago, linden17 said:

Would of rather seen Lind and Gadjovich called up.

They are still young and will get their calls likely next year

Decisions will have to be made on what to do with Bailey and MacEwan moving forward, best to see wat they have to contribute before that time comes

3 minutes ago, spur1 said:

Well let’s see...morning game so start with Baileys in the coffee and by the third it will be afternoon and Miller time. 

So you are saying early starts...

So drink Baily's during the pregame and first period.  Can i have them in coffee as it is pretty early for me....?

2nd period - drink a couple of MacEwan bottles.. Should i go lager or darker with their scotch ale......

For the turd...   with a bit of lead.... we start shotgunning cans of Miller........   kinda light for me.. but since i am shotgunning it... maybe the better way to go....

I like the cut of your jib.......

6 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

So you are saying early starts...

So drink Baily's during the pregame and first period.  Can i have them in coffee as it is pretty early for me....?

2nd period - drink a couple of MacEwan bottles.. Should i go lager or darker with their scotch ale......

For the turd...   with a bit of lead.... we start shotgunning cans of Miller........   kinda light for me.. but since i am shotgunning it... maybe the better way to go....

I like the cut of your jib.......

The scotch ale will mix better with the afternoon Scotch. 
That being said they are both so much more than a breakfast drink. 

Edited by spur1