The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Canes - Feb 02 2020 - 11am Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I feel like he saw him too.  "Accidentally on purpose".

He's the master at it. Like Marchand 2.0.  His head hunting on that bad hit on Burrows, and other players, showed me who he is. 

He turned his head a the last second and braced himself and his leg. Hughes was completely blind on that.

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

OK I'm just gonna say it, she's got more of a moustache than Jake 

I quite enjoyed that segment though.  Good on the Habs for how the hold onto some tradition.  She's an interesting character.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

He's the master at it. Like Marchand 2.0.  His head hunting on that bad hit on Burrows, and other players, showed me who he is. 

He turned his head a the last second and braced himself and his leg. Hughes was completely blind on that.

Hughes is the one turning on that play, it was his fault they ran into each other. Let's not be uber homers. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I quite enjoyed that segment though.  Good on the Habs for how the hold onto some tradition.  She's an interesting character.

I had the sound off. I thought maybe during a Canucks game they could do a Canucks story but i guess thats too much to ask. 

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Yup, she has carved out a long career doing what she absolutely loves. I'm jealous.

The icing was when she casually hammered out some Gangster's Paradise

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

No relation to Elias, for those wondering.

Pretty crazy to think what kind of careers some of these guys (Russian, Swede, Finn, etc) could have had if it wasn't next to impossible getting them over to play in the NHL.

1 minute ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

I miss the old sportsnet platform where spac was all Canucks. If I want to hear about eastern teams I'll watch snet east.

Remember donny Taylor and Garry valk? The good days 

it gets more and more Rogers Leafynet by the day.