The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

10 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Also, why do I keep coming to play when no one else is here? Social distancing doesn't apply to online forum games, guys. :sadno:

You keep posting in the small windows where I've left the thread. :o

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Actually, explain this if you don't mind.

I feel like a villager would be less concerned at the prospect of being caught PMing. As a wolf, you'd have every reason to take that precaution to give yourself plausible deniability if caught.

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I feel like a villager would be less concerned at the prospect of being caught PMing. As a wolf, you'd have every reason to take that precaution to give yourself plausible deniability if caught.

But in a game of no PMs, wouldn't that uber-sketchy to catch somebody? :o 

4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

But in a game of no PMs, wouldn't that uber-sketchy to catch somebody? :o 

Yeah, but as a villager you know you're innocent and wouldn't have as much to worry about. It's the wolves that act paranoid about that sort of thing. 

Or you may just being acting cautiously as a good guy.

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

Yeah, but as a villager you know you're innocent and wouldn't have as much to worry about. It's the wolves that act paranoid about that sort of thing. 

Or you may just being acting cautiously as a good guy.

Very plausible explanations B) 

4 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

It's just a lean, you're far from locked. While you've done some things I'd normally think suspicious of other players (you moved very quickly on J23), I think that if you were scum you'd be more sly. 

He has a vengeance for life or something, always out to get me in the 1st round.

7 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

the worst thing is I didn't actually mean to "build a solid case against J23" ffs coughing was half of my "case" :lol:

that being said, he voted me right after, so I think I touched a nerve? may have to break with tradition. but I don't like how fast that wagon formed at all

I'm just out here having fun lol

Just a whatever vote like yours on Virtanen87