Sign in to follow this  
Kryten

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

It’s not angle shooting to comment on someone saying they didn’t get a pm when it’s confirmed by the host that everyone got a PM

I agree. My post was directed moreso as a response to Kryten's post. Calling out Carlutch is fair game.

Share this post


Link to post

Why would he help him in public if they're scummates

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

It’s not angle shooting to comment on someone saying they didn’t get a pm when it’s confirmed by the host that everyone got a PM

I think he's talking about J saying clutch was in PM, I told j it was too angleshooty

 

?

Kryten?

Share this post


Link to post

Not liking Falcon....

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not to get "angle-angle shooty" either but I don't think Kryten would make that post either without a reason and will leave it at that.

 

Obvious that Carlutch isn't w/w with either J23 or LL. I don't think LL and J23 are w/w/ either since both were projecting the same initial case against Carlutch. Don't think the mafia would spend their collective energy together trying to finesse a newbie out of the game this early in R1. More than likely a scum is using this opportunity to make it look like they are contributing to the scum hunt by voicing their suspicions of Carlutch and to a lesser degree myself.

So in your opinion, would this be an appropriate time to apply the dirty birds theory?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, luckylager said:

So in your opinion, would this be an appropriate time to apply the dirty birds theory?

DirtyBirds is not a theory, it's a bomb ass Wings place in San Diego.

 

Also, yes.

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

DirtyBirds is not a theory, it's a bomb ass Wings place in San Diego.

 

Also, yes.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't falcon usually taken the time to question someone by now?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Lol just kidding.

 

luckylager is confirmed

 

unvote, vote luckylager

We should follow this prophet tbh.

 

Unvote vote LL

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Why would he help him in public if they're scummates

Well from BJs PoV he’s not “helping” him he is just posing deflective questions like why would he do that as scum? Why would he do that as TP? Not so much helping as trying to nullify the certainty in some players minds that the only logical rationale for that post is that car latch is scum.

 

Evidence is BJs post saying we don’t need his permission to lynch him which again is saying nothing at all since everyone understands this.

 

Trying to help by not being helpful is what I see.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

We should follow this prophet tbh.

 

Unvote vote LL

Vig is taking care of LL :P

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Well from BJs PoV he’s not “helping” him he is just posing deflective questions like why would he do that as scum? Why would he do that as TP? Not so much helping as trying to nullify the certainty in some players minds that the only logical rationale for that post is that car latch is scum.

 

Evidence is BJs post saying we don’t need his permission to lynch him which again is saying nothing at all since everyone understands this.

 

Trying to help by not being helpful is what I see.

If you are looking for my help to lynch Carlutch over this matter, you aren't going to find it at this time. As I stated earlier, it's a null move for me. If you didn't think my position was clear, I apologize. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, luckylager said:

K. So we've got 

 

Carlutch

Virt

Nazzy

AV

 

 

Me why???

  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Vig is taking care of LL :P

Oh man

 

That would totally suck

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not to get "angle-angle shooty" either but I don't think Kryten would make that post either without a reason and will leave it at that.

 

Obvious that Carlutch isn't w/w with either J23 or LL. I don't think LL and J23 are w/w/ either since both were projecting the same initial case against Carlutch. Don't think the mafia would spend their collective energy together trying to finesse a newbie out of the game this early in R1. More than likely a scum is using this opportunity to make it look like they are contributing to the scum hunt by voicing their suspicions of Carlutch and to a lesser degree myself.

It is way too early in the game to start clearing players as teammates, and on so little interactions.

 

Ah, this 2nd part is a nice way to distance yourself from the support you gave Carclutch. The certainty with which you make this claim is astounding for a TP

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Carlutch98 said:

Me why???

Because your first post was "I didnt get a PM????????????????"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Why would he help him in public if they're scummates

Because it's the public that will lynch him?

 

His "help" wasn't substantial, more so questioning what's clearly a very scummy intro.

 

 

What are your thoughts on Carclutch's entrance?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Because it's the public that will lynch him?

 

His "help" wasn't substantial, more so questioning what's clearly a very scummy intro.

 

 

What are your thoughts on Carclutch's entrance?

Falc, I want your reads beyond carlybutt and 22gyros.

 

Wtf is AV trying to tell me?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Because it's the public that will lynch him?

 

His "help" wasn't substantial, more so questioning what's clearly a very scummy intro.

 

 

What are your thoughts on Carclutch's entrance?

 

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I like J23 calling out Carlutch for PMing, though that doesn’t make Carlutch sketchy imo since he just completed a trade in another thread. I would closely monitor Carlutch from here on out though to see if he goes anon or not between now and until the end of the game...if he does, that would be sketchy. 

 

AV has had a very non chalant start to the game. A presence without a purpose if you will so far.

I mean this post. BJ would just PM Carlutch and tell him not to go anonymous if they were scummates is what I was getting at.

 

I didn't find his entrance scummy

Share this post


Link to post

Very scummy intro. Bro i didn't even know we started man. You guys over analyze alot bruh. It was an honest mistake.

 

I'm very sorry my intro was like that

 

Want me to introduce myself better?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.