The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

It’s not angle shooting to comment on someone saying they didn’t get a pm when it’s confirmed by the host that everyone got a PM

I think he's talking about J saying clutch was in PM, I told j it was too angleshooty

?

Kryten?

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not to get "angle-angle shooty" either but I don't think Kryten would make that post either without a reason and will leave it at that.

Obvious that Carlutch isn't w/w with either J23 or LL. I don't think LL and J23 are w/w/ either since both were projecting the same initial case against Carlutch. Don't think the mafia would spend their collective energy together trying to finesse a newbie out of the game this early in R1. More than likely a scum is using this opportunity to make it look like they are contributing to the scum hunt by voicing their suspicions of Carlutch and to a lesser degree myself.

So in your opinion, would this be an appropriate time to apply the dirty birds theory?

2 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Why would he help him in public if they're scummates

Well from BJs PoV he’s not “helping” him he is just posing deflective questions like why would he do that as scum? Why would he do that as TP? Not so much helping as trying to nullify the certainty in some players minds that the only logical rationale for that post is that car latch is scum.

Evidence is BJs post saying we don’t need his permission to lynch him which again is saying nothing at all since everyone understands this.

Trying to help by not being helpful is what I see.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Well from BJs PoV he’s not “helping” him he is just posing deflective questions like why would he do that as scum? Why would he do that as TP? Not so much helping as trying to nullify the certainty in some players minds that the only logical rationale for that post is that car latch is scum.

Evidence is BJs post saying we don’t need his permission to lynch him which again is saying nothing at all since everyone understands this.

Trying to help by not being helpful is what I see.

If you are looking for my help to lynch Carlutch over this matter, you aren't going to find it at this time. As I stated earlier, it's a null move for me. If you didn't think my position was clear, I apologize. 

20 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Not to get "angle-angle shooty" either but I don't think Kryten would make that post either without a reason and will leave it at that.

Obvious that Carlutch isn't w/w with either J23 or LL. I don't think LL and J23 are w/w/ either since both were projecting the same initial case against Carlutch. Don't think the mafia would spend their collective energy together trying to finesse a newbie out of the game this early in R1. More than likely a scum is using this opportunity to make it look like they are contributing to the scum hunt by voicing their suspicions of Carlutch and to a lesser degree myself.

It is way too early in the game to start clearing players as teammates, and on so little interactions.

Ah, this 2nd part is a nice way to distance yourself from the support you gave Carclutch. The certainty with which you make this claim is astounding for a TP

21 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

Why would he help him in public if they're scummates

Because it's the public that will lynch him?

His "help" wasn't substantial, more so questioning what's clearly a very scummy intro.

What are your thoughts on Carclutch's entrance?

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

His "help" wasn't substantial, more so questioning what's clearly a very scummy intro.

Falc, I want your reads beyond carlybutt and 22gyros.

Wtf is AV trying to tell me?

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I like J23 calling out Carlutch for PMing, though that doesn’t make Carlutch sketchy imo since he just completed a trade in another thread. I would closely monitor Carlutch from here on out though to see if he goes anon or not between now and until the end of the game...if he does, that would be sketchy. 

AV has had a very non chalant start to the game. A presence without a purpose if you will so far.

I mean this post. BJ would just PM Carlutch and tell him not to go anonymous if they were scummates is what I was getting at.

I didn't find his entrance scummy