The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

Re: the AV thing.

AV was always a very careful player when the going got serious. I mistook him for scum more than once for it. The past two games he's been completely different (last game up to his role reveal, that is). People change over time, of course, and last game his persona in the early game was clearly a deliberate move to avoid mafia attention. This is more extreme in its irreverence.

For now, I'm willing to leave it as 'game mechanic/flavour'. I struggle to see a world in which any but the boldest of scum posts this way, then doubles down on it once called out.

Town lean:

J-23 - as per previous post

Aladeen - as per previous post

Null+
Zfetch - TP!Zfetch attitude, but not beyond a level he can't fake

AV - as per previous post

Null-

Lucky - not even sure I could say why...his attitude towards the game seems different than I'm used to, a little less in the thick of everything

Light scum lean:

Falcon - he's receding into the background, which is not a good sign for him

Blue Jay - his overall posting pattern is...I dunno, passive? It's either TP!BJ who hasn't engaged fully yet, or scum!BJ trying hard to mimic his town game. I see nothing in particular wrong with any of his posts - but then I never do.

I refuse to form opinions of new players this early, and no one else has posted enough for me to notice or form an opinion of them.

• Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I think I'm up to...2? random susses on me now.

Let's see if I can break 4 in one round.

Well you're walking that line between being almost helpful and may as well just post memes

Bu you know me, I always expect a lot out of you

Just now, luckylager said:

Well you're walking that line between being almost helpful and may as well just post memes

Bu you know me, I always expect a lot out of you

Which I find hilarious, because you say that every game, and every game I disappoint you. Clearly you need to lower your expectations. :lol:

• Cheers 1
17 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Town lean:

J-23 - as per previous post

Aladeen - as per previous post

Null+
Zfetch - TP!Zfetch attitude, but not beyond a level he can't fake

AV - as per previous post

Null-

Lucky - not even sure I could say why...his attitude towards the game seems different than I'm used to, a little less in the thick of everything

Light scum lean:

Falcon - he's receding into the background, which is not a good sign for him

Blue Jay - his overall posting pattern is...I dunno, passive? It's either TP!BJ who hasn't engaged fully yet, or scum!BJ trying hard to mimic his town game. I see nothing in particular wrong with any of his posts - but then I never do.

I refuse to form opinions of new players this early, and no one else has posted enough for me to notice or form an opinion of them.

Missed this one

Both birds are dirty eh?

Well it works into my theory.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Which I find hilarious, because you say that every game, and every game I disappoint you. Clearly you need to lower your expectations. :lol:

Noted.

You've played some games where you really shed light onto the situation though. I know it's only round one and I use that excuse to bust your balls every game, but I look for something more from you. 

When you're not giving that, I think you're scum