The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Just now, luckylager said:

It's the way you're going about being contentious though. It's like you're typing through a very heavy hearted filter.

I don't see you playing right now. You're working.

Yeah, I am &^@#ing working. I'm working to address all these awful criticisms to the point where I haven't really been analyzing more important things. 

21 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Come on.

Do you really think Zfetch just gave up a member of the mafia 5 minutes into the game? That's insane. He told us there could be dire consequences if we outed our role descriptions. That's the opposite of that. 

That’s a really valid point and I will literally have to look at everything from the beginning again. So I will do that after I am done work to look at you more objectively. Everything from BJs post on definitely skewed my read on you and I don’t see you  nearly as scummy as some do because I know you play better than that as scum.

Also I will point out in your favour that your game has been pretty defensive but you have been seemingly attacked from the get go by multiple players and so defensiveness would be expected.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Ceres said:

Yeah, I am &^@#ing working. I'm working to address all these awful criticisms to the point where I haven't really been analyzing more important things. 

K. Enlighten me on SS.

I liked his reads last night, but not how he presented it as a position which could only be questioned by the maf.

What's your take?

7 minutes ago, Ceres said:

It's a different thing. I don't enjoy being mafia because I don't have the freedom to speak without worrying about what I say. I don't get angry about that.

I get angry when I'm pouring my heart out trying to help the village and immediately being met with these senseless suspicions (mostly from villagers, I will assume) just because I'm the most contentious player.

:lol: 

Awesome

Just now, luckylager said:

K. Enlighten me on SS.

I liked his reads last night, but not how he presented it as a position which could only be questioned by the maf.

What's your take?

I don't recall ever playing with him so I'm still trying to figure him out. Obviously, his confidence in his reads is fabricated to some degree, but I don't know if that's from a town-mindset or a wolfy one. 

I'll leave him for now but if he doesn't move on from the rigid stance then I'll be concerned. 

47 minutes ago, Ceres said:

My reasons are fine at this point. I don't buy that he just changed his style on a whim without a tangible reason for doing so. That seems like an easy excuse to explain his sudden shift in behaviour because he randed wolf. 

I can see that.

But I can also see a falc that "wasn't feeling it" aka bored, last game, to point he asked to be gk'd and has now decided to play differently to keep himself entertained.

3 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I don't recall ever playing with him so I'm still trying to figure him out. Obviously, his confidence in his reads is fabricated to some degree, but I don't know if that's from a town-mindset or a wolfy one. 

I'll leave him for now but if he doesn't move on from the rigid stance then I'll be concerned. 

Definitely not rigid in my reads. You and MR were easy pickings right out of the gate. :P

eh it's officer prosciutto here, you guys need to calm down. or you'll be coming down town with me and my partner here.

5 hours ago, Ceres said:

The frustration is because I'm honestly getting annoyed with the base accusations game in and game out. It's one of the reasons I don't really enjoy playing here as much.  It's like half of you have an a priori read (or desire) that I'm mafia and are just looking for things to confirm it. I'm looking at you, BJ, with that one. You keep saying I'm suspicious but you haven't actually said anything sensible. 

For another example, I can promise you beyond any doubt that otherwise will come in here and immediately vote me again. EVERY. GAME.

ok ok no need to throw insults around ok pal

4 hours ago, Kurisu said:

AV claiming I'm defensive after I used his poor cases as evidence that AV himself is Mafia 

To quote myself, I'm offensive af

watch the language there pal

4 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Ceres getting angry that people suspect him as mafia for bad reasons and then proceeding to put suspicion on falcon45ca for an equally bad reason is peak mafia.

Him and Kurisu = mafia.  Book it.

which bookie do you see, pal

• Haha 1
Just now, Kurisu said:

Been awhile since I posted a list, I'm in the mood to colour code some things tho

Wow I hit enter too quickly, sorry about that guys!

1. Aladeen - Not sure, I didn't actually read his wall of text about MR, seemed boring
2. Virtanen87 - confirmed TP
3. Alain Vigneault - confirmed Mafia

4. Master Radishes

5. Blue Jay 22 - Blue for Blue Job..... and pretty towny

6. Kurisu

7. Phil_314 - Wolfy pop-in, goes for consensus and just accuses Ceres of nothing in particular

8. Naslund.is.king - this guy is pretty cool when he isn't trying to GIF me

9. Qwags

10. Luckylager

11. Sharpshooter - I don't like it!

12. Sane33

13. Falcon

14. Otherwise - hopefully not a dirty cop!

15. Ceres - Don't really get what he's being accused of, too many people are jumping on it for me to buy it

1 hour ago, Kurisu said:

1. Aladeen - Not sure, I didn't actually read his wall of text about MR, seemed boring

4. Master Radishes

6. Kurisu

7. Phil_314 - Wolfy pop-in, goes for consensus and just accuses Ceres of nothing in particular

9. Qwags

10. Luckylager

12. Sane33

13. Falcon

15. Ceres - Don't really get what he's being accused of, too many people are jumping on it for me to buy it

colour coding= tp imo for Kurisu

• Cheers 1
11 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

4. Master Radishes

6. Kurisu

9. Qwags

10. Luckylager

12. Sane33

13. Falcon

Your face is boring

7 hours ago, Phil_314 said:

Voting Ceres.  Some mind games he's got going on there.

Ok, so after reread the game, this might be the worst intro post ever. 

Ceres was for sure being questioned by a few of us, which pretty much happens every game to the unofficial mayor of potato town, but to say he's playing mind games?

Phil has no idea the mind games Ceres plays, yet he accuses him of "mind games" when really Ceres is being a pretty normal, overreacting, angry he's not trusted blindly - Ceres.

So Phil, I have a question - who told you Ceres plays mind games?

Vote Phil