The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

He says "What, Aladeen was banned?" Something to that effect. LL pounces on it right away, thinking that Qwags brought it up as info he got on his role card.

Honestly, I think Qwags might be 6FT5, and that the Aladeen ban jnfo was on his role card for 6FT5.

Regardless, why did Qwags never address the issue? LL has been on it since the beginning.

Saw that. Definitely did not interpret that as a character claim. 

Qwags isnt getting lynched this round from the looks of it but he can be probed next round. I don’t see him as a helpful lynch right now.

Luckylooger (4): Intoewsable, naslund.is.king, Otis, Kurisu

Master Radishes (4): Zfetch, Master Radishes, milk and honey, Darth Smelvin

Blinzer (4): falcon45ca, Professor Linguine, Blinzer, Blue Jay 42

Intoewsable (3): Qwags, funnygurl555, luckylooger

Sharpshooter (1): EP40.

Qwags (1): Luckylooger

No lynch (1): Flow Menaci

Not voting (1): Sharpshooter

8 minutes

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Saw that. Definitely did not interpret that as a character claim. 

Qwags isnt getting lynched this round from the looks of it but he can be probed next round. I don’t see him as a helpful lynch right now.

Looking back it does appear that it could be related to info from his role card. Why do you suppose Qwags brought it up?

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Vote Blinzer

If he is 6’5, then good. GTFO. 

with EoD so close to us and the wagons so close, this is almost as strong as directly hammering blinzer. I do not think blinzer and sharpshooter can be wolves together here unless sharpshooter REALLY likes bussing, esp since they can easily vote one of the other wagons

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

Blinzer is 6’5 and probably town 

1) why is blinzer town?

2) i've never played with sixfoot personally but I gather that he's a pretty anti-town player that cheats/trolls every game from what I saw during pregame. if you believe blinzer is sixfoot and a town vig, why would you leave him alive when he's likely to misuse his shot or grief town with it?

• Like 1