The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

36 minutes ago, Professor Linguine said:

with EoD so close to us and the wagons so close, this is almost as strong as directly hammering blinzer. I do not think blinzer and sharpshooter can be wolves together here unless sharpshooter REALLY likes bussing, esp since they can easily vote one of the other wagons

I bussed last game when I was actuallly a maf, to be frank. Learned that lesson really quick. Another player, named Ceres gave us mafs some good advice not to bus, as has Hoggers in the past. I voted for Blinzer because if there was a chance he was 6’5 in a dupe account I’d rather get him gone for &^@#ing us around the last game. If he isn’t 6’5, then I apologize to him, however, he barely posted and seemed slanky maf to me. 

33 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

6’5 plays like this. Nothing special here.

if we all believe this is 6’5 then he’s done absolutely nothing special to be lynched night one

Yeah, he does play this way. And, it’s not even about doing anything special, but he doesn’t get to sneak in under a potential dupe account that many believed it to be. 

In any case, he wasn’t participating after being accused of being 6’5, either by design, or because he just didn’t give a $&!# to. I’m not sorry about voting him off the island on N1 in the least. 

Just wanted to vent that. I couldn’t be on a team with that POS after he screwed us over the last game.

1 minute ago, naslund.is.king said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if fun girl is scum as well

Fun girl still a TP lean for me. That’s a gut check vote and Blinzer wasn’t going to help the town either way. She doesn’t do that vote as scum/scum with lucky I don’t think.

Now Sharpshooter on the other hand...

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Fun girl still a TP lean for me. That’s a gut check vote and Blinzer wasn’t going to help the town either way. She doesn’t do that vote as scum/scum with lucky I don’t think.

Now Sharpshooter on the other hand...

Yes?

Me on the other hand what?

9 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Actually yeah that's true. The late votes are kinda TWTBW.

I don’t believe that, yet. I get off work at 21:30 and was still able to catch-up reading the thread and vote. Voting last few minutes for LL and FG didn’t make sense to me, unless they can elaborate on why they did so.