The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) Dallas Stars | Lightning win 2020 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Final  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2020 at 12:00 AM

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I’ll be glad to see players like Hedman, Shattenkirk, Point, Stamkos, Valiesky(sp), and Kucherov finally get their names on the Cup. They’ve worked their asses off. 

Point's one of my favourites on any team.  Underestimated for his size but works his tail off, outstanding defensively, and so much skill.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

I know this is blasphemous....but is it just me, or does any teams cup win this year seem a little...meh.

I should be prepped for season opener and arguing about opening night line ups but instead I'm desperately trying to pretend I care about the finals

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

I know this is blasphemous....but is it just me, or does any teams cup win this year seem a little...meh.

I should be prepped for season opener and arguing about opening night line ups but instead I'm desperately trying to pretend I care about the finals

Eh, I'm pretty excited to see Benn and Seguin crying on the bottom bunk while they hold each other.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I'm good. No asterisk for me. This has been a blast and the games hard fought. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I just wish we were ready for a run. This no travel, bubble hockey would of really benefited our team. 

• Cheers 1