The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player

Intoewsables

10 hours ago, luckylager said:

Poor feller.

My Dman sucks too. Not nearly as bad as yours, but he still sucks.

Zero good dmen from our CAP crew.

Mine is the worst of the bunch haha. I think it's harder to get a d-man to work out in these things due to how well-rounded d-men have to be to succeed in the NHL.

• Cheers 2

15 hours ago, Qwags said:

image.thumb.png.03f8812f746545af0c55603f83f5da5a.png

3rd trip through Philly, haven't glimpsed the NHL since. :(

I havn't sniffed a single regular season NHL game even though I averaged over a ppg multiple times in the AHL... AND FOR THE COYOTES.

Dude must have some crazy off ice issues going on lol

4 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Yeah, it's unfortunate that none of the defensemen really panned out, but Beers looks like he'll carve out a solid career as a #4-5 guy now that he's out of Minnesota.

He's getting lots of games, considering his +/- he's prob playing PK and hard mins vs opposition top 6. If that's not the case, he's just really bad because he's not putting up many points and gets scored on a lot.

I wanted Pronger, got Guddy instead.

• Like 1

Finally made it back to the playoffs after missing the last 2. 14 games is ambiguous did we get knocked out in the 2nd or 3rd round? Are the Sharks on the up swing? I’m assuming we maybe retooled a bit since you said a few seasons ago that we were an older team and we’ve missed the playoffs last few years. 

Edited by UMB

10 hours ago, UMB said:

Finally made it back to the playoffs after missing the last 2. 14 games is ambiguous did we get knocked out in the 2nd or 3rd round? Are the Sharks on the up swing? I’m assuming we maybe retooled a bit since you said a few seasons ago that we were an older team and we’ve missed the playoffs last few years. 

You were knocked out in the 2nd round last year. San Jose is definitely a younger team that is rebounding after a couple of tough years, but IMO they're still a couple pieces short of being a top contender.

58 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

You were knocked out in the 2nd round last year. San Jose is definitely a younger team that is rebounding after a couple of tough years, but IMO they're still a couple pieces short of being a top contender.

If only the gave Crabby a chance :ph34r::emot-parrot:

Just now, Intoewsables said:

I don't have max detail enabled for the European leagues, so unfortunately that means no playoffs.

aah I was wondering. Do you get Champions from that league? I assume not, but it's nice to see some progression in Staal's game. I'm just going to assume he won Playoff MVP every year :P 

5 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

:( I still haven't made it past the 2nd round. been a consistent playoff performer in all his short playoff runs though. hopefully we can pick up those few pieces, my guy is only getting older