The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

29 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Projected 2020-21 CBJ Blue Jackets Roster (Pre-Training Camp)

return-to-play

Wishing you all a very safe and wonderful new years! I look forward to our fun 2020-21 campaign and conversing with you all again.  

Congrats to @Sergei Bobrovsky and his GML Championship!  We look forward to battling you in the all new Central Division.

Going to have to fire that publicist of yours. I believe the player in that promo belongs to me ;)

Happy new year everyone!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Happy New Year to each and every one!! I think we can all agree it is nicer to be here in the present than it felt being anywhere for the last 90 days... I read BC has done several thousand Vaccinations now, and I expect every 90 days that number will jump exponentially, which means, despite the shortened taxi squad, Teows Scheddy division only games season is likely the last one before we get back to business at an 82 game pace. 

Good year coming, and I am moving in about 90 days too, which is going to be its own adventure! Ditching strata life and buying property with dirt I can call my own. ; )

Finally found somewhere? On a smaller island or did you end up in Nanoose Bay?

1 hour ago, aGENT said:

Finally found somewhere? On a smaller island or did you end up in Nanoose Bay?

Nah, more focused on getting this place to market for march 1st. being strata, even though it is a single family dwelling, the land is strata, for some reason my property value is skyrocketing relative to what I paid for it a decade ago. Could almost double my money! So want to sell at peak covid, naturally, haha. 

Likely end up in Port Alberni where the exact same place, ten years old, in a strata is still 200k cheaper than here in the Capital Regional District. Anything better than Port ALberni will be a bonus, hahahaha

Do they even have a WHL team? A BCHL team? I have no clue

edit: I actually looked it up and they havet the bulldogs in the BCHL, good! some hockey beats no hockey

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Nah, more focused on getting this place to market for march 1st. being strata, even though it is a single family dwelling, the land is strata, for some reason my property value is skyrocketing relative to what I paid for it a decade ago. Could almost double my money! So want to sell at peak covid, naturally, haha. 

Likely end up in Port Alberni where the exact same place, ten years old, in a strata is still 200k cheaper than here in the Capital Regional District. Anything better than Port ALberni will be a bonus, hahahaha

Do they even have a WHL team? A BCHL team? I have no clue

edit: I actually looked it up and they havet the bulldogs in the BCHL, good! some hockey beats no hockey

The Weyerhaeuser Arena in Port Alberni is a great place to watch a junior hockey game. The town loves the Bulldogs and their games have a great atmosphere especially when the team is good and they make the playoffs. 

2021-22 Bulldogs Season Ticket Member is in your future!

• Cheers 2

SIGNING: The Chicago Black Hawks have signed Tim Stützle to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=09563c2a848cd34f981569d719 Tim Stützle: 3 years, $10,200,000 million dollar contract ($950,000 base salary and $2,450,000 bonuses per season - $3,400,000 AAV)

Edited by aGENT
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Chicago Black Hawks have signed Tim Stützle to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=09563c2a848cd34f981569d719 Tim Stützle3 years, $10,200,000 million dollar contract ($950,000 base salary and $2,450,000 bonuses per season - $3,400,000 AAV)

umlaut and all, aGent is a professional.

Edited by Sludge
  • Cheers 1

Nashville Predators 2021 Training Camp Roster

LTIR (2): Nikita Kucherov, Kirby Dach

LW (6): Anthony Duclair, Dryden Hunt, Danick Martel, Curtis McKenzie, Matt Nieto, Max Pacioretty

C (8): Mason Appleton, Alex Barkov, Mark Jankowski, Juho Lammikko, Denis Malgin, Josh Norris, Brayden Point, Jason Spezza

RW (7): Riley Barber, Jonathan Davidsson, Ondrej Kase, David Kase, Martin Kaut, Corey Perry

D (15): Calen Addison, Erik Brannstrom, Daniel Brickley, Declan Chisholm, Travis Hamonic, Dmitri Kulikov, Anton Lindholm, Kurtis MacDermid, Niko Mikkola, Patrik Nemeth, Neal Pionk, Trevor Van Riemsdyk, Nate Schmidt, Mikhail Sergachev, Lassi Thomson

G (4): Joel Hofer, Ivan Prosvetov, Pekka Rinne, Juuse Saros

Edited by Sergei Bobrovsky
  • Cheers 3

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed Devon Levi to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=8c2d17713a0b1628cd8a71b69f Devon Levi: 3 years, $2,700,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 base salary and $100,000 bonuses per season - $900,000 AAV)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed Devon Levi to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=8c2d17713a0b1628cd8a71b69f Devon Levi: 3 years, $2,700,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 base salary and $100,000 bonuses per season - $900,000 AAV)

levi jeans vintage GIF