The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Dr. Strangelove invited me to play my first game of Mafia on CDC on March 2, 2016 in the DragonBall Z game: @falcon45ca you should join next game imo

He hasn't been on CDC since 2017...miss that guy

Dr. Strange love was a good guy if I remember correctly he went through some pretty heavy stuff just before he went away. 

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1
1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

My 1st ever post as Mafia:

It's confirmed, DC admitted he wasn't in the game on page 9, TL makes the joke on page 11.

Lots of moving parts here, lot of ins & outs & what-have-yous, a lotta strands to keep straight in the ole Duder's head...

I will say Aladeen caused a whole lotta confusion by trying hard to get everyone to lynch someone not in the game...fishy, fishy, fishy.

My first two posts ever for mafia.  That autobots game was Legendary.

So what am I allowed to disclose??? When do I vote to execute someone lol

idk am I mafia or am I town :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
2 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

My 1st ever post as Mafia:

It's confirmed, DC admitted he wasn't in the game on page 9, TL makes the joke on page 11.

Lots of moving parts here, lot of ins & outs & what-have-yous, a lotta strands to keep straight in the ole Duder's head...

I will say Aladeen caused a whole lotta confusion by trying hard to get everyone to lynch someone not in the game...fishy, fishy, fishy.

1 hour ago, BoKnows said:

My first two posts ever for mafia.  That autobots game was Legendary.

So what am I allowed to disclose??? When do I vote to execute someone lol

idk am I mafia or am I town :ph34r:

"Apparently I'm the hitman"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TL is too cool now with his RGMG friends that he’s embarrassed of us, everyone should tag him and harass him until he acknowledges us. And anyone that plays RGMG and says they have no time for mafia are LIARS, it’s a gazillion times more work than mafia. 

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

TL is too cool now with his RGMG friends that he’s embarrassed of us, everyone should tag him and harass him until he acknowledges us. And anyone that plays RGMG and says they have no time for mafia are LIARS, it’s a gazillion times more work than mafia. 

RGMG and mafia are ez

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1