The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

9 minutes ago, KKnight said:

You can't wholeheartedly say Justin Trudeau and every Canadian main stream network he's payed off, the World Health Organization, FDA, Bilderberg group, Rockefeller Foundation, CNN, have your best interest in mind. The corruption is front and center. If you want to believe what they say, by all means. I am personally unvaxxed, but I am not your enemy, it's not me placing these stipulations upon you. It's these beuracrats convincing you that you and I are a walking biohazard. Now when you inevitably get sick, they will blame me, saying I was the cause of your sickness. NO, the mutation of the spike protein was the cause. I mean we can argue all day, but I have no ill wishes for any of you. We literally haven't been able to go to any sporting event and half the league is having covid. Soccer players are suffering heart attacks and going in to cardiac arrest at alarming rates. This isn't questionable to you? At all? Call me stupid or an anti-vaxxer, but all I ask is to pay attention. 

For your own good (even if you don’t accept a social responsibility) get vaccinated.

“A new analysis out of the CDC shows just how extremely effective COVID-19 vaccines are against COVID-19 associated hospitalization and death. Among 1,228,664 fully vaccinated individuals across the United States, 185 (0.015%) had severe illness and 36 (0.0033%) died.”

Just now, Alflives said:

For your own good (even if you don’t accept a social responsibility) get vaccinated.

“A new analysis out of the CDC shows just how extremely effective COVID-19 vaccines are against COVID-19 associated hospitalization and death. Among 1,228,664 fully vaccinated individuals across the United States, 185 (0.015%) had severe illness and 36 (0.0033%) died.”

You can have mine Alf. Thanks though.

1 minute ago, KKnight said:

Good. Glad you feel protected. 

Vaccinated persons are protected:

A new analysis out of the CDC shows just how extremely effective COVID-19 vaccines are against COVID-19 associated hospitalization and death. Among 1,228,664 fully vaccinated individuals across the United States, 185 (0.015%) had severe illness and 36 (0.0033%) died.”

Good. Glad you feel protected. 

its to protect my mom and my inlaws. I think thats the kind of thought that doesn't enter your head tho. 

Anywho, enjoy all that conspiracy stuff, its free and I bet there's always a fun new angle. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JM_ said:

its to protect my mom and my inlaws. I think thats the kind of thought that doesn't enter your head tho. 

Anywho, enjoy all that conspiracy stuff, its free and I bet there's always a fun new angle. 

Yup. I'm a $&!#ty person. Thanks. 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, JM_ said:

Birds aren't real is my personal favourite.

• Haha 2

Just now, JM_ said:

just misguided and easily influenced. I just hope someone else doesn't pay for your decision. 

If you really believed in all this black op's stuff, you should really try a home remedy if you get sick. If you go to hospital, they might jab you with a vaccine without your knowledge. 

Already had Covid. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the passive aggressive clap backs. 

its not passive or aggressive, I'm just poking fun. I mean come on, after that post you know you'd get something. 

Hey, you do you. Fill your boots. All I hope is that you didn't spread the virus to someone else. 

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, JM_ said:

its not passive or aggressive, I'm just poking fun. I mean come on, after that post you know you'd get something. 

Hey, you do you. Fill your boots. All I hope is that you didn't spread the virus to someone else. 

The echo chamber gets a little more squeaky these last few days. 

• Wat 1
  • RoughGame 1