The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

2 minutes ago, TOMapleLaughs said:

2 years later with omicron, yes the unvaxxed are there, but so are the vaxxed.  To a larger degree due to scale of omicron spread. In that case we don't isolate anyone. We back up the systems.  As what was initially required if covid ever got really bad in bc.

But now even that period has passed. I had posted icu cap. data and it wasn't close to an overwhelming status for omicron. Good news. 

So we're just waiting for the experts to wake up and the remaining restrictions to be lifted.

Maybe the protective measures (health orders) are why the numbers didn’t get so high?  Alberta removed all their protections too early last year and had to bed other provinces to take their patients.  We need to be careful, especially with the unvaccinated.  These protections are for them:  the highest risk group.  

• Vintage 1

17 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You tuber pushing conspiracy regarding ,medical information, drug companies etc.

Ya sure...credible as all get out.  

Again. What exactly is the conspiracy? The article is right there. Nothing about that video was wrong so? Forbes now not good enough either?

1 hour ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Covid cases continue to drop at a steady rate, all precautions have been taken. Time to open things up, but keep the elderly isolated. 

Or how about we keep restrictions on, stay safe and let the elderly have some freedom and protection at the same time?

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

29 minutes ago, AfterMath35 said:

Again. What exactly is the conspiracy? The article is right there. Nothing about that video was wrong so? Forbes now not good enough either?

Post actual sources and not neo-Nazi supporting Youtubers, please.  Unlike most antivaxxers, we can all read on here.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Maybe the protective measures (health orders) are why the numbers didn’t get so high?  Alberta removed all their protections too early last year and had to bed other provinces to take their patients.  We need to be careful, especially with the unvaccinated.  These protections are for them:  the highest risk group.  

Doubtful. Omicron managed to spread well out of our testing and illusion of control in late December and hospitals haven't been become close overwhelmed since. So what we're seeing now is omicron running it's course.

It's silly to think that we've somehow regained control in that timespan.  We haven't. People have just gotten it and gotten over it. 

We're waiting for remaining restrictions to be removed. The longer that takes, the bigger political pain in the ass it will be. 

The silly trucker protest could have all been avoided. 

Meanwhile the strictest US state just held a maskless super bowl. Super spreaderrrr.

It's over.  No overwhelmed hospitals.  declining counted cases. Slow af shifting 'expert' opinion being over politicized. Etc. Time to put health and responsibility back on the individual. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Doubtful. Omicron managed to spread well out of our testing and illusion of control in late December and hospitals haven't been become close overwhelmed since. So what we're seeing now is omicron running it's course.

It's silly to think that we've somehow regained control in that timespan.  We haven't. People have just gotten it and gotten over it. 

We're waiting for remaining restrictions to be removed. The longer that takes, the bigger political pain in the ass it will be. 

Meanwhile the strictest US state just held a maskless super bowl. Super spreaderrrr.

It's over.  No overwhelmed hospitals.  declining counted cases. Slow af shifting 'expert' opinion being over politicized. Etc. Time to put health and responsibility back on the individual. 

Fine, so the antivaxxers can take responsibility for their own medical treatment instead of the taxpayers being on the hook to keep these idiots alive.  Works for me.

• Vintage 3

We will all be happy when dr. Henry, and her group of medical experts, decides it’s time to ease restrictions.  I’m sure these experts are waiting for the time that’s safest to best protect the highest risk group - The Antivaxxers.  

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

Fine, so the antivaxxers can take responsibility for their own medical treatment instead of the taxpayers being on the hook to keep these idiots alive.  Works for me.

I don't care either way on that opinion, but as most in the hospital for omicron are vaxxed anyway it matters quite a lot less than what we are being told imho. 

Obviously we are in a treat is another flu stage now and are just waiting. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Alflives said:

We will all be happy when dr. Henry, and her group of medical experts, decides it’s time to ease restrictions.  I’m sure these experts are waiting for the time that’s safest to best protect the highest risk group - The Antivaxxers.  

Obese elderly antivaxxers to be clearer. But that number would be quite low. So we are well beyond using that excuse. 

1 hour ago, AfterMath35 said:

Suggesting that companies made billions intentionally pushing cures (questionable vaccines) then intentionally sold to tank the stock is a conspiracy theory.

The person you posted is the highest level of lying idiot you can find.  Look at his "i found evidence trump won, the dems stole the election" reels for verification.

The very fact you share and push that crap out and then try to play the victim when you get called out on it shows you're intentionally doing this and honestly, I am already raising 2 kids I don't need to be subjected to your childish BS as well.  If you want attention, go to HF forums and tell them Benning did a good job.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

15 minutes ago, TOMapleLaughs said:

Obese elderly antivaxxers to be clearer. But that number would be quite low. So we are well beyond using that excuse. 

Been posted several times.  A 20 year old antivaxxer is 2.5 times more likely to suffer serious illness than a boosted 80 year old.

These protections are in place to protect the highest risk group, and that’s the antivaxxers.  

• Vintage 2

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Suggesting that companies made billions intentionally pushing cures (questionable vaccines) then intentionally sold to tank the stock is a conspiracy theory.

The person you posted is the highest level of lying idiot you can find.  Look at his "i found evidence trump won, the dems stole the election" reels for verification.

The very fact you share and push that crap out and then try to play the victim when you get called out on it shows you're intentionally doing this and honestly, I am already raising 2 kids I don't need to be subjected to your childish BS as well.  If you want attention, go to HF forums and tell them Benning did a good job.

Where in the video did it say they intentionally sold those stocks to tank the stock? Nor do i think they did either? Again i sourced the forbes article.

I mean just browsing his channel its looks like mostly biden bumbling and videos of protests? I can't speak to any of those.

I'm not even going to address that nonsense 

13 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

You posted a known neo-Nazi youtuber with zero context.  There was zero reason for anyone to hit play.

The bar for being called Neo-Nazi is such a low bar these days. If so, how is he allowed to post on youtube. They pretty strict against that sorta stuff

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TOMapleLaughs said:

Why is that do you think?

• Vintage 1

19 minutes ago, AfterMath35 said:

The bar for being called Neo-Nazi is such a low bar these days. If so, how is he allowed to post on youtube. They pretty strict against that sorta stuff

20 minutes ago, AfterMath35 said:

Where in the video did it say they intentionally sold those stocks to tank the stock? Nor do i think they did either? Again i sourced the forbes article.

I mean just browsing his channel its looks like mostly biden bumbling and videos of protests? I can't speak to any of those.

I'm not even going to address that nonsense 

When you consistently share information from known idiots.  Liars.  Charlatans then interpose that with a single credible verifiable link that SEEMS to justify what those charlatans and liars were saying, then lean on it.  You don't get to play the victim when people rightfully point out the history of the people you lean on for information whether you just "find it interesting" or not.

When you share lies, you share misinformation and you share conspiracy theories from conspiracy theorists regularly, then turn around and lean on one single link.

your credibility will rightfully be 100% called in to question as it is in this case.

you're not a victim because you aren't believed because you surround yourself with liars and buffoons.

• Vintage 1

29 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

When you consistently share information from known idiots.  Liars.  Charlatans then interpose that with a single credible verifiable link that SEEMS to justify what those charlatans and liars were saying, then lean on it.  You don't get to play the victim when people rightfully point out the history of the people you lean on for information whether you just "find it interesting" or not.

When you share lies, you share misinformation and you share conspiracy theories from conspiracy theorists regularly, then turn around and lean on one single link.

your credibility will rightfully be 100% called in to question as it is in this case.

you're not a victim because you aren't believed because you surround yourself with liars and buffoons.

I don't think im some victim, so you don't need to worry there.

I tried to figure out how to look at every post i have made? So far i don't think you can? Id like to know which link exactly was a conspiracy theory? And or lies/whatever. I have only posted a couple, so it shouldn't be hard. Yes youtube video man bad. I get it.

Thank you for at least acknowledging im not a victim!