The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

Most if not all playoff bound players out of NJ are available for trade conversations. 

If you wish to get an early start on your trade deadline shopping come on down to Jersey's super sale. We are offering lower prices prior to the trade deadline!

4 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To VAN - Colton Sissons

To WPG - FLA 2021 4th Round Pick*

*Conditional Pick: Pick only transfers if Sissons scores 20 or more goals in the 2020-21 NHL season.

Thank you Commish, and thank you To MasterMind, who like beer, is the solution AND the cause of my problem haha. Sissons will take up the vacant position, and we wish Matt Calvert all the best with his future in Winterpeg. 

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, theminister said:

but I have others things on my plate that make it impossible to go forward in my role.

Dropping in to say:

I hope those things are just the everyday life requirements keeping you too busy; and not serious stuff.

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, theminister said:

ANNOUNCEMENT: Effective immediately, I am announcing my resignation as GM of the Edmonton Oilers. 

It's a bittersweet to come to this but I have others things on my plate that make it impossible to go forward in my role.

Proud of what I was able to accomplish here, taking a perennial bottom feeder to a contender for this year and many years to come. I have no doubt that whoever steps into the role in my absence will have the tools available to them to put the team over the top, with a little luck.

You smell like a fish market and garlic fries.

Where have you been?

• Thanks 1

Kraken Notice:

Since I've been asked already once... no, I will not be making deals or assurances about player selection until the season and playoffs are concluded, and likely not until expansion rosters are submitted

At that point, every GM in the league should expect to hear from me.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, theminister said:

Kraken Notice:

Since I've been asked already once... no, I will not be making deals or assurances about player selection until the season and playoffs are concluded, and likely not until expansion rosters are submitted

At that point, every GM in the league should expect to hear from me.

My phone will be on silent but you are welcome to try. :bigblush: :lol:

• Haha 2