The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

Ryan Hartman is added to the block in FLA.
Hartman is having a good season (60 fp so far) and is well worth his cap hit.

OTB -

Ryan Hartman 
Palmieri
Soderberg 
Bennett
Nieto
Scandella
Hjarmesson
De La Rose

Looking for prospects, picks, plugs and bad contracts.

Lots of deals to be had.

For a good time PM @BoKnows 

Edited by luckylager
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To ARI - Ryan Lohin, CAR 2022 2nd Round Pick, CAR 2022 5th Round Pick

To CAR - Mikko Koskinen (50% retained by Arizona for 2020-21 and 2021-22 seasons)

*Backdated to February 23

Thanks to @Gally for the smooth negotiations.

I was going to wait until closer to the deadline to add a goalie, but not getting any points from a backup has been hurting me too much in the standings. Oilers are looking like a lock to make the playoffs, and Smith turns 39 next month, so I expect to get lots of games out of him, and maybe even some playoff games.

image.png.05efef5e770d80ec69b08ea8ccc93446.png PENGUINS PRESS RELEASE

Thank you @Nail for the opportunity to be the next General Manager to lead the Pittsburgh Penguins. We look forward to building a stable, long term successful and model franchise for years to come.

That being said, Pittsburgh will continue building on the strong young core of players brought in by former GM keslerific.

We will look to find and develop quality youth while bringing in quality individuals.

Pittsburgh is definitely open for business, we are not looking to trade any picks, however we will discuss select prospects that don't fit our system as well as pending free agents and veterans looking for a better shot at contending.

I look forward to chatting with you all. Thanks again Nail for the opportunity.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

4 hours ago, Nail said:

GM Hiring:

Please join me in re-welcoming @Mike Vanderhoek to the league, as the newest GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins!

Welcome back!

15 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

image.png.05efef5e770d80ec69b08ea8ccc93446.png PENGUINS PRESS RELEASE

Thank you @Nail for the opportunity to be the next General Manager to lead the Pittsburgh Penguins. We look forward to building a stable, long term successful and model franchise for years to come.

I look forward to chatting with you all. Thanks again Nail for the opportunity.

image.png

13 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

image.png.7810e0bc591e2b67f16a1a5539bc7a60.png RECALLED:

The Pittsburgh Penguins have recalled defenseman Calen Addison to the active roster.

Wait wait wait. IMO Mike V would need to clear waivers before he re-enters the league and several clubs, including Van would pick him up as an AGM well before he passed through waivers to land in PIttsburgh.. where he, you know, does STUFF to ahhh win. (*don't worry guys, I am takin the bullet here)

Spoiler

Welcome Mike it is going to be fun!, goram dutchmen, don't know how to run a farm team anyhows. :emot-parrot:

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Haha 2