The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

On 2/18/2021 at 11:57 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Waivers: Vancouver waives Vince Hinostroza to the Minor League Comets/Moose. 

Recall: Vancouver recalls Anthony Angello from the Minor League Comets/Moose. 

Looks like Hinostroza made it through, and luckily he is below the age requirement for cap recapture. This move squares away my cap issues and Robert Hagg is no longer available for trade, unless you want to make me an offer I couldn't ignore. 

: )

David Rittich, our NOW backup Netminder gets a rare start today, good luck Dave! And we hope to see Gavin Bayreuther test his legs in the deep end of the pool soon. Officially on the taxi squad in the NHL, but perhaps a cuppa java is coming his way?

Edited by Primal Optimist

florida_panthers_2016-logo_design_by_reebok.png.7495005e5d82ded46dc34a0d88905558.png

The Florida Panthers are happy to introduce @BoKnows as our AGM. BK is being placed in charged of basically everything because GM luckylager wants a lighter work schedule so he can enjoy the many beaches and golf courses in the Miami area.

Cheers Bo, welcome to the team.

Edited by luckylager
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

florida_panthers_2016-logo_design_by_reebok.png.7495005e5d82ded46dc34a0d88905558.png

The Florida Panters are happy to introduce @BoKnows as our AGM. BK is being placed in charged of basically everything because GM luckylager wants a lighter work schedule so he can enjoy the many beaches and golf courses in the Miami area.

Cheers Bo, welcome to the team.

Thanks for having me

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2