The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Francesco Aquilini says "I have no plans to make changes."

Rate this topic

AriGold2.0

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

When Minnesota asked to hire him and Benning let him leave for a promotion. But continue rewriting history. :lol:

He was let go like months before signing in Minny.

You guys are literally the ones coming up with false narratives to support jim. It's nuts hahah. Feels like arguing with Trump supporters actually. 

The blind loyalty is just mind-blowing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/canucks-recent-ascent-fuelled-draft-choices-judd-bracketts-tenure/sn-amp/

Just now, dank.sinatra said:

You guys are ridiculous hahahaha.

I seriously suggest venturing outside of CDC for your hockey takes.

But to each their own. Have fun with your Benning circle jerks over here.

What? Canucks on HF? Sorry Dank, I believe those dirty glasses you've been looking out of are really clouding your view. You don't have to like Jim, but don't be telling the rest of us we have to share your view. You haven't figured out yet that the so called media experts like to run with the negative (click bait) and you're using them? Like I said, use some CONTEXT....... or keep pooping your diapers and flinging it! I LIKE Jim, so I'll support him. You do you

1 minute ago, dank.sinatra said:

You guys are literally the ones coming up with false narratives to support jim. It's nuts hahah. Feels like arguing with Trump supporters actually. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/canucks-recent-ascent-fuelled-draft-choices-judd-bracketts-tenure/sn-amp/

8 minutes ago, dank.sinatra said:

HE DIDN'T FKIN KEEP HIM. 

He kept him for 5 years. Quite different than the story your failing at spinning. 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Read 21 pages of the thread, gosh. :rolleyes:

napoleon dynamite GIF

To be fair, I'm sorry for 1 sentence posts there ended up being, but hey, what do you do when someone decides to pretend like their point was just proven when it clearly wasn't. lol

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

You guys are ridiculous hahahaha.

I seriously suggest venturing outside of CDC for your hockey takes.

But to each their own. Have fun with your Benning circle jerks over here.

Where would you suggest? HFboards has nothing but anti-JB posts and wall to wall negativity. You would fit right in. Or maybe we could go to the SN comments where there is some fool named Arty who spouts the exact same crap as you. 
No thanks. 

Starts on page 16 bud. All yours.

Alright. I can play this game. I've review the posts and have determined I have not proven your points. Is this how this works?

In fact you've proven my points.

Edited by The Lock
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dank.sinatra said:

Blind hatred is not the high ground wadr. 

Just now, spur1 said:

Where would you suggest? HFboards has nothing but anti-JB posts and wall to wall negativity. You would fit right in. Or maybe we could go to the SN comments where there is some fool named Arty who spouts the exact same crap as you. 
No thanks. 

Pretty sure he came from HFBoards with the "Dim Jim" and "Benning Bros" comment.  Personally I like it here.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 180sret said:

What? Canucks on HF? Sorry Dank, I believe those dirty glasses you've been looking out of are really clouding your view. You don't have to like Jim, but don't be telling the rest of us we have to share your view. You haven't figured out yet that the so called media experts like to run with the negative (click bait) and you're using them? Like I said, use some CONTEXT....... or keep pooping your diapers and flinging it! I LIKE Jim, so I'll support him. You do you

Ok that's cool you can like and support Jim all you want. I don't care.

I'm just asking for some valid reasons for that support.

Also calling out the media is insanely stupid. Those guys literally live and breathe Canucks. They know a lot more than you do and report it accurately. I'm sorry if some of it upsets you but that doesn't mean it's not true.

Again, very Trump supporter like from the Benning Bros.

Also calling out the media is insanely stupid. Those guys literally live and breathe Canucks. They know a lot more than you do and report it accurately. I'm sorry if some of it upsets you but that doesn't mean it's not true.

Politics thread is that way ——>

This is Canucks talk. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, spur1 said:

No thanks. 

Twitter, Reddit, actually go to a bar and talk to people. Listen to the radio.

I would suggest Twitter out of all the social media platforms as there's more accountability in it being a personal profile instead of people hiding behind message board avatars.

Edited by dank.sinatra

3 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Alright. I can play this game. I've review the posts and have determined I have not proven your points. Is this how this works?

In fact you've proven my points.

It’s honestly hilarious how many times he’s proved himself wrong and doesn’t even realize it. 

Twitter, Reddit, actually go to a bar and talk to people. Listen to the radio.

I would suggest Twitter out all the social media platforms as there's more accountability in it being a personal profile instead of people hiding behind message board avatars.

Take it s step further and troll the facebook comments for all I care.  Bars probably aren't a great idea right now.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, dank.sinatra said:

You’re getting close to losing your dupe account. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, dank.sinatra said:

You might want to look in the mirror. First you are just like the Trumpers attacking JB with nothing to really back it but rumour and half truths.