The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

21 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Are we still able to keep the extra tickets that we swapped for via  ticket exchange?

I don’t think they mentioned that in the email?

They haven’t mentioned that I reread it like 10 time

35 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

It will be like preseason.  I moved over to 321, from 319.  I heard some people went to lower bowl, ushers didn't care

its good to know some ushers ,cause they don’t care even if u sneak down when it’s full, so I’m hoping my one guy has lower bowl or upper centre 

I just hope we don’t go the direction Ontario or Alberta or going and not being able to eat or drink at games

13 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I just hope we don’t go the direction Ontario or Alberta or going and not being able to eat or drink at games

I wonder if they'll be more strict with masking. No more nursing the same drink for 3 hours to keep it off.

7 hours ago, EagleBoss said:

I wonder if they'll be more strict with masking. No more nursing the same drink for 3 hours to keep it off.

That would be nice, but it’s rather impossible to impose.  

There is only one or maximum two ushers per section and they simply cannot be walking up and down the stairs policing people during play haha.

5 hours ago, bt116 said:

That would be nice, but it’s rather impossible to impose.  

There is only one or maximum two ushers per section and they simply cannot be walking up and down the stairs policing people during play haha.

MLSE already said if you get caught without wearing a mask you could be kicked out

3 hours ago, Canuckle2017 said:

My previously sold Seattle tix are back in my account. Was able to list them but Ticketmaster still not showing resells yet.  Hoping to get at least the same amount I previously sold for. 

I sold mine for a good price , now is it even worth selling again if I’m going to lose money on it ?

8 hours ago, Canuckle2017 said:

My previously sold Seattle tix are back in my account. Was able to list them but Ticketmaster still not showing resells yet.  Hoping to get at least the same amount I previously sold for. 

If you previously sold them, would the replaced tickets not go to the person you sold to?  Wouldn’t they r out the tickets they paid for?

10 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I sold mine for a good price , now is it even worth selling again if I’m going to lose money on it ?

I would think the tickets are more in demand now?  6 game win streak and half attendance 

anyways I still don’t see the option to list them for sale yet on my Canucks account manager 

50 minutes ago, yippykyeh said:

I sold them on Craigslist to person.  They paid me. Why would there be a refund from Canucks to current ticket holder?  My season tickets.  Sorry but confused.

I have printed, gifted, transferred, or sold my tickets. Will those tickets be valid?

No, all printed, resold tickets, donated, invited, transferred, or posted, have been recalled and loaded back into the Season Ticket Member’s online account to be managed. Ticket management will be enabled on December 23, and Members will be required to redistribute their tickets using the online ticket functionality.

Looks like you will need to connect with the buyer again, and transfer them the tickets again.

the tickets that you initially transferred to them would have been voided.

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

I have printed, gifted, transferred, or sold my tickets. Will those tickets be valid?

No, all printed, resold tickets, donated, invited, transferred, or posted, have been recalled and loaded back into the Season Ticket Member’s online account to be managed. Ticket management will be enabled on December 23, and Members will be required to redistribute their tickets using the online ticket functionality.

Looks like you will need to connect with the buyer again, and transfer them the tickets again.

the tickets that you initially transferred to them would have been voided.

Such a cluster &^@#. Why tf would they do that lol. Imagine buying tickets months ago and losing contact info. You’d be out money and tickets