The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

Would anyone in here be willing to swap for a pair of tickets to Saturdays game?

My seats are in 326/9/1+2 and anywhere in that range would work. I believe this was a Reg category game and would swap my Reg+ Devils tickets if someone wants those instead.

There is no benefit to being a STH.  How many ways can the Canucks find to make us not renew?  No perks like previous years, cancelled and recalled tickets even after they're sold/transferred and now we're paying higher prices per game than the general public?

5 hours ago, thepress83 said:

There is no benefit to being a STH.  How many ways can the Canucks find to make us not renew?  No perks like previous years, cancelled and recalled tickets even after they're sold/transferred and now we're paying higher prices per game than the general public?

You forgot to mention that by staying home, you can actually watch a highly competitive team  made up of some of the best exCanuck players heading full speed towards the playoffs. (The Flames).   

Anyone having issues on getting paid for games that were rescheduled on ticket exchange?  I had sold Oilers game for Jan 25th.  A few weeks ago on ticket exchange it showed payment pending.  I ended up doing tax form as they would not payout until complete.  Now I go into ticket exchange website i don’t see payment pending for that game nor a chq issued.  It just disappeared???  Anyone else ever log into site to see where there payments are.  I got paid for everything in December and earlier.

9 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

Anyone having issues on getting paid for games that were rescheduled on ticket exchange?  I had sold Oilers game for Jan 25th.  A few weeks ago on ticket exchange it showed payment pending.  I ended up doing tax form as they would not payout until complete.  Now I go into ticket exchange website i don’t see payment pending for that game nor a chq issued.  It just disappeared???  Anyone else ever log into site to see where there payments are.  I got paid for everything in December and earlier.

Now that you mention it, I have not received payment for a number of games now.  I received payment for the Jan 25th game, but not the Jan 23rd game.  Or any in Feb so far.  

Wait, that Jan 25th game was sold on StubHub.  So I haven't received any payments from TicketExchange for anything since all that rescheduling debacle.  I can't figure out how to see if payments are pending.

Edited by SerenityNow

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Now that you mention it, I have not received payment for a number of games now.  I received payment for the Jan 25th game, but not the Jan 23rd game.  Or any in Feb so far.  

Wait, that Jan 25th game was sold on StubHub.  So I haven't received any payments from TicketExchange for anything since all that rescheduling debacle.  I can't figure out how to see if payments are pending.

Goto ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com

17 hours ago, yippykyeh said:

Goto ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com

I did that yesterday but couldn't figure out how to see my payments.   As a matter of fact, the site comes up as a big jumbled mess.  Maybe I'll try it in a different browser, that sometimes helps.

Nope.  In Chrome it's a big jumbled mess, in Firefox it never connects.  

Edited by SerenityNow

22 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I did that yesterday but couldn't figure out how to see my payments.   As a matter of fact, the site comes up as a big jumbled mess.  Maybe I'll try it in a different browser, that sometimes helps.

Nope.  In Chrome it's a big jumbled mess, in Firefox it never connects.  

A new day, a new attempt to look at my payment info.  Used a different device altogether.  Finally decided to try "linking accounts" even though I am sure I did that long ago.  Maybe not, because that seemed to do the trick and I was able to view my sales.  That Jan 23 game shows "payment pending".  Seems like a long time for it to still be pending.  I might have to call them.  Is anyone else having issues with payments delayed?  Or is it just yippykyeh and me.

9 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

A new day, a new attempt to look at my payment info.  Used a different device altogether.  Finally decided to try "linking accounts" even though I am sure I did that long ago.  Maybe not, because that seemed to do the trick and I was able to view my sales.  That Jan 23 game shows "payment pending".  Seems like a long time for it to still be pending.  I might have to call them.  Is anyone else having issues with payments delayed?  Or is it just yippykyeh and me.

I have always done seller credit but keep getting that email from ticketmaster this year about filling out that 1099 form. Is it necessary?

15 hours ago, Bigo604 said:

I have always done seller credit but keep getting that email from ticketmaster this year about filling out that 1099 form. Is it necessary?

Yes, and I filled it out.  It's not a big ordeal to do, as it turns out.  That's not what was holding up my payment.  I tried calling them but got a message saying they do not have phone support "at this time".  I emailed them, and to their credit, did get a response right away.  On their system it shows "payment pending" for that St Louis game.  However, according to the guy who emailed me, they in fact mailed a cheque.  To our old address.  Despite the fact that I updated our address long ago and have received cheques at my new address.  I have no idea WTH is going on there.  Anyway, he is going to cancel that cheque and reissue it.  So maybe in a year or so I will see it.  :rolleyes:

Does anyone have issues with their Account Reps this year? I've been a season ticker holder since 2003 and never had a rep that's so slow to respond to emails and basically ignore my questions.

Has anyone ever requested to be assigned a new Rep before?