The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Haven't been this excited for training camp in a long time. Not worried about Petey or Hughes even in the slightest. Looking forward to seeing how this team will gel together. Forward group is deep and I'm fairly certain our defense will surprise. Juolevi looks strong and I only see good things for Rathbone.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 4petesake said:

I have tickets for Friday morning and just realized I may have a problem. Entry requires your vax pass and government issued photo ID. I just got my driver’s license renewed and only have the paper temp one right now, so no picture. I wonder how sticky they are going to be at the door about this? The wife has hers so hopefully 3 out of 4 will be good enough. If any of you who go tomorrow could let me I’d really appreciate it. Oh well, fingers crossed. We are excited to get our first look at all the new faces

Passport? Costco card? 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

What a jewel of a little rink this is.

Never played in it but it apparently rates very well with a lot of people who have.    Ice is consistent and sight lines are good so that distractions are minimized.    Lots of rinks have odd windows or concourse lighting that you cannot avoid when pucks come in high and similar and it leads to adventures unplanned.   A nice solid rink with fairly dark backdrops are by far a goalies best friend.

• Like 1